Chapter 9

I woke up and I felt like I had just the best sleep for as long as I can remember. My sleep has been going so well ever since I came to this country and now is the best one I've ever had. I felt so comfortable and warm; I start to feel around the bed but felt nothing. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around. There were no signs of her, but I'm sure she's here last night.

I know she is I felt her, there's no way I had dreamt about that. Or did she just leave me just like that? I picked up my phone and checked if she had messaged me, it's Sunday morning and there were no text, not one.

I felt so betrayed. There's this sinking feeling in my stomach, maybe I'm overthinking things. I don't think she will leave just like that after becoming my girlfriend. I washed my face and went out.

Upon getting out the room I was met with a delicious scent. My face lit up and I immediately went to the kitchen, there I saw her cooking. She looks so cute wearing that apron, it's like she's my wife. So, she didn't leave after all I was just overthinking.

I tried to approached her as silent as possible and then wrapped my arms around her waist. "Good morning my love" I kissed her cheek "Good morning baby, I thought you left" she faced me "What? Noo why would I do that?" I shrugged my shoulders "Sorry I was just scared, since I didn't see you when I woke up"

"Oh sorry my love I just wanted to cook breakfast for you. I hope you don't mind me using your stock" I shook my head "Not at all, what are you cooking?" she smiled "Well pa-cham" then she giggled "Pacham?"

She laughed "Yeah, I call it pa-cham or patsamba-tsamba lang. Tsamba means luck or unplanned and that's what I call dishes that doesn't really have recipes. I just throw in ingredients and hope for the best but this is just friend rice with eggs, hotdog and bacon" I nodded "Sounds good, I smells really delicious, I can smell from way over there"

She giggled and I kissed her cheeks. We ate in silence stealing glances from one another and then giggling once we're caught. I washed the dishes and we've once again settled on the couch. She closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder. She told me she'll stay till lunch.

I can't help but stare at her, she looks so happy and peaceful. I placed a kiss on her nose and she slowly opened her eyes, she caressed my face. I leaned in and we shared a very sweet kiss, I held her close and we spent hours like that.

This is more than I could ever ask for, I feel so happy. Just having her with me, I still couldn't believe that she's mine now, that she's really here.

Later on, we decided to go on the balcony and looked at the view. The view from my condo is pretty good, along with the buildings a lake can be seen and there's also billboards of Twice; a K-pop which she told me about. I actually listened to their songs because of her and I liked them.

I hugged her from the back and nuzzled against her. I love her scent, her warmth; I love everything about her. "Baby" I whispered "Hmm?" "You know, If I had known it was you the very first time we met, I don't think I have enough self-control to stop myself from hugging and kissing you" without missing a beat she answered "Oh but you can't"

This confuses me but she continued "Because I'm underage" this took me off-guard and my embraced loosened, "What?" she chuckled "when you met me, I was 17, I'm 18 now" oh okay, I felt relieved that I was not dating an under-aged girl but what did she say? "Wait baby, when's your birthday?"

"15th of July my love, a week after we met" "Why didn't you tell me? I could've bought you a gift" she turned to face me "Eh you're not my gf then, besides it's alright~" I pouted "but still" she caressed my face "cute" then she gave me a kiss on my nose.

I think about getting her a late gift, even though it's already 3 months late. I looked at her and the view behind her, suddenly I got an idea of what to get her; Twice merch.

If I remember correctly, her bias is Tzuyu; I also know that she already has 2 albums so I'm thinking of buying the rest for her. I should also see if I could get signed ones, but I don't think she'll accept it if I buy all of it so I'll just get her their new album. Taste of love, she talked about how good the album was and how sad she was because she wasn't able to buy it cuz she didn't have enough money to spare.

I'll look it up after she left so she wouldn't know. After meeting her, I discovered a lot of things and experience a lot of new things. She had made me feel so loved and cared so it's only right for me to do the same.

We decided to just eat out in McDonalds. I was about to take her to the Terminal when I got a text from my personal butler Damon. He told me that my car is finally here, I smiled and pulled my girlfriend back to my condo. It was just beside the mall so it wasn't a long walk.

My car in is the mechanic for a while because it needed so touch up, which is also why I couldn't fetch Kate yesterday. She had seen my car before but never really rode on it; because the mall, my condo and some convenient stores were all close together so there's really no use for me to drive.

"Where are we going, my love?" I just smiled at her. Soon we reached the parking lot, Damon gave me the keys and left, Kate looked at him but I told her not to mind him. "Baby I'll take you home" I said smiling, she hesitantly nodded.

Weird but I just brushed it off, I assisted her on the shot gun seat and went around to get in.

It would be at least 30–45-minute drive, as she lives in the province while I stay in the city. The drive was pretty silent and there's just very little bit of traffic. 20 minutes into the drive I noticed Kate was holding a handkerchief into her mouth while looking out the window "Baby are you okay?" I asked worriedly "Uh yeah" I'm not satisfied with her answer "Baby..."

She sighed "I have motion sickness, but it's mostly the smell of cars that makes me feel nauseous" "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought I'll be fine since I've been commuting to therapy weekly" I keeping looking at her and back into the road "Do you need anything? Do you want me to stop?" I made a note of throwing this shitty air freshener later. "No, it's okay my love. I'll just listen to some music, okay?"

"Okay" I drove a little bit faster but made it more careful so she wouldn't feel it as much. She seemed pretty fine after she put on her earphones but it still worries me. I shouldn't have brushed it off earlier, the Kate in my daydreams was a great driver so it really didn't cross my mind.

After about 10 minutes we reached her home, I parked a little bit farther because the road was tight. I assisted her and went home with her to greet her mom. Afterwards, she led me to the gate and bid me goodbye; she gave me a quick kiss and told me to be careful.

My smile never leaving my face as I was driving. Once I got home, I immediately messaged her and went to look up my gift for her. I'm excited, I know she will like this.