Chapter 3 • A Demon

You walked through the woods, exploring, finding anything neat and cool things that you can. You found a bug. It was drinking sap from a tree. You pulled out a jar from your backpack, and snatched the bug. You took it to an open field.

You pulled out your notebook, (Not Journal 1-3), and started to write down what the bug was. You inspected it as you wrote and drew a very life like picture of it.

This was a Sothsquito. A mosquito which bites you to form words. It usually messes up its spelling so you won't get/understand what it says.

You let the bug go and put the leftover jar and notebook back into your backpack.

You sat there. Enjoying the scenery. All of the sudden, there was this laugh. It didn't sound normal.
A yellow glowing triangle popped up in front of you. It was the same triangle that you saw in the Mystery Shack and in the cave.

"U-Uh, who are you?" You asked the floating yellow triangle. "Bill Cipher. The Dream Demon. When you read that description out loud it summoned me. So what do you want kid. And no, some people think I'm a genie, but I'm not, so you don't have three wishes or whatever." The triangle, who's name is Bill, said. "And I, uh, I'm-" You got cut off. "Of course I know who you are Y/n. I know lots of things." His one eye widened as pictures flashed across his body. "Yeah, uh-huh. Sure. So I don't want anything. I didn't mean to summon you. I was just curious of what the description said." You explained. "Well, you gotta want something kid. Its how my whole thing works. You tell me something you want and I'll get it for you, while you get me something I want." Bill says. "No, I don't really trust you." You lean back against a tree. "Well too bad. I'm here and the only way to get rid of me is by us making a deal." Bill floated around. His one eye widened as if he realized something, "Would you trust me if I was human?" "Not really. Maybe a little but I don't trust random demons who just pop up out of nowhere." You cross your arms. "Welp too bad." Bill said before flying all the way to the middle of the field.

You watched the triangle curiously. He then started to float up higher and then did something, like a dance move kinda, in the air. There was a big yellow flash.

You closed your eyes so you wouldn't get blinded by the light. "You can look now kid." The demon who was now in human form looked over you. He was about a year older than you.
"Bill?" You ask. "Who else would it be? I'm told I have a weird voice. I call it unique. So apparently you can tell its me by that." Bill said. You stared up at him. "Uh, yes?" Bill noticed you staring. "Oh, nothing."

'Dang it. Why is he so dang hot?!' You thought to yourself. "Why thank you." Bill said, you looked up at him, "Oh did I forget to tell you I could read minds?" You put you head in your hands. "Oh, come on kid. I think you're pretty cute." Bill sat down next to you, "So cheer up." "That info would have great to know before hand." You scold. "Hey, hey. I'm sorry." Bill hugged you. You froze. Bill realized what he was doing then let go of you.

There was an awkward silence. "So have you thought of what you wanted?" Bill was the first to break it. "I would like for you to leave me alone." You look away from him. "There has to be something you really really want." Bill nudges your shoulder with his. "Well, what would you want if we made a deal?" You look back over to him. "I would ask if you if you could get me journal 3 from Pinetree. You know, that little girl you were talking to, Shooting Star, her brother." Bill says. "Hmm. I could try, but you're obviously a con man. Plus, I don't know what I want yet." You cross your arms. "Wow, kid. You're smarter than you look." Bill compliments. "Thanks." You smile. "You're welcome. Now call me if you need me, I gotta go. I will be back for you." Bill gets up and starts to walk away. "Wait." You get up and follow him. "Yes, kid?" Bill turns to you. You place a soft kiss onto his cheek. "Okay now you can go." You turn and walk away.

Bill just stands in the middle of the field and rubs his cheek, where you kissed him. He shakes his head, trying to get you out of his mind before transforming into a triangle and disappearing.

--------
Author's Note

The art at the top is not mine.

See ya soon
Ruddiger