Chapter 6 • A Morning Surprise

"Bill, shut up." You playful shove him as he continues to hold you in his arms. "Just asking a question." Bill jokes. "Well, how many would you want to have?" You ask. "Till you can't walk anymore." Bill smirks. "Then the little ones will be your problem." You push the hair out of Bill's eyes before bopping him on the nose. "Fine, fine. We won't have a lot." Bill's one eye widens thinking of how many children he'll take care of when he has to do it all by himself. "That means, I can walk. Thank you. Now I'm gonna head to bed. You can either come sleep with me or do your whole disappearing thing to wherever you go at night." You offer. "I'll come sleep with you. Just I'll sit out here for a little while longer." Bill says before you get off his lap. "Okay. I'll meet you in bed." You peck his cheek before heading into the tent.

Bill watches as you go into your tent.

You didn't have much. You used all your money to buy food, you have two sets of clothing, you get your water from a river, and you only have a tent as shelter. You do have a few other things, but those aren't needed to survive. And which you do have to survive, you're running low, your outfit isn't in the best shape, your tent is starting to get tears in it, and you don't have enough money to buy another month's worth of food.

Bill felt bad and that's saying something.
He had to do something to help you!

-

The next morning you woke up and realized that a certain demon wasn't in bed with you like he said he would. You just shrugged it off assuming that he went back to his home in the Mindscapes.

You got ready to start the day. You went outside of your tent. You looked behind your tent to see a cabin house. It wasn't big but it was big enough for you, if you were to live there, but you didn't. Although it would be pretty weird for a house just to appear out of nowhere in the middle of the night.

You became curious. You slowly entered the house, carefully closing the door behind you. It was a cute house. Everything was basically just a bright yellow color and a normal black color. You went deeper into the house.

You heard snoring coming from, you could only assume, a bedroom. You creaked open the bedroom door to see a handsome man dressed in black and yellow who had yellow messy hair sleeping peacefully on a bed. You smirked getting an idea.

You opened the door wide open then ran in, jumping onto the bed, launching Bill off the bed and onto the floor. "What the... Hell.. Was that?" Bill asked, a little out of breath. He climbed back onto a bed to see you sitting there smiling innocently. He glared at you, "You're lucky I'm in love with you." Bill looked away. "Well, I'm sorry." You hugged him from behind. You got really close to his ear and whispered something into it, "That I'm not sorry."

He got off the bed and he turned to you, his eye twitching a little. "Oh no." You said before he started to chase you all over the house.

Once he caught up to you, he hugged you tight. "Bill, can't breath." You said the best you could. "Oh," he let go of you, letting you fall to the floor, "Guess I don't know my own strength." "You hugged me that tight just so you could say that, didn't you?" You chuckle. "Ugh. Maybe." Bill wined as he collapsed onto the couch.

"Am I allowed to ask what this place is?" You asked as you sat down on his lap, facing him. "I will explain, but I need time to hang out with my girlfriend." Bill said as he rubbed your thighs. You buried your face into his neck, trying not to moan on how much you love his touch. One of his hands continued to rub your thigh as the other played with your hair. You pulled away from his neck and looked him in the eye.

"I love you, you know that?" You asked as you ran your hand through Bill's hair. "I do know and I love you too." Bill said. He stopped rubbing your thigh and playing with your hair. Instead he just pulled you towards him, snuggling into you as much as possible.

"Sweetheart, Bill." You say. You get a 'yeah?' in response. "Can you show me around the house now? Or at least explain what this house is?" You ask. He looked at you with sad puppy dog eyes, which for him, you didn't know was possible. "Stop it. Fine. We can snuggle more." You roll your eyes. "On second thought, maybe we should get that house tour." Bill said picking you up bridal style.

"What's your game, Cipher?" You ask. "What do you mean?" He smiles innocently. "I mean, you always have mind games and always find a loop hole. What is it this time? What are you going to trick me into this time?" You explain what you meant. "Lets just say we'll end in the bedroom and I'll introduce you to the bed." Bill smirks. "I-I...ugh, Bill. You are so frustrating." You whine. "But you can't do anything since you're in love with me." Bill says in a teasing manner. "Shut up, you annoying oversized dorito." You mumble. "What was that?" Bill asks. "I said you're right I do love you." You gave a weak smile. "I actually heard what you said before. I just wanted to hear what you would say if I asked." Bill says. You glare at him. "And just so you know. I am not a dorito." Bill says. "Why do I love so much?" You ask. "Because I'm just that loveable." Bill smiles.

You roll your eyes. "Now lets get to the tour and explanation on what this place it, so we can go to the bedroom faster." Bill says, standing up with you in his arms. "You really want to make love, don't you?" You brush Bill's hair back. "Yeah, I really do." He smiles. "For me, sure, but maybe when I'm older. I don't think being a mother at 13 years old is a good thing." You smile. "Ugh. Fine. No making love till you're older." Bill whines. (a/n: Just so you know, Bill is over 1 million years old. But in human form, he's only 15 and since he's in a human body he'll only age like a human. That's why the book keeps on saying when you're older.) "Good boy." You tease. "Lets just get onto the tour." Bill says disappointed that he can't make love with you.