Chapter 2 • The Mystery Shack

You looked at the carpet. A girl ran over to you, standing on the carpet, blocking your view. You looked up. "Hello! I'm Mabel. What's your name?" The girl, who's name is Mabel, asked. "Oh, I'm Y/n." You introduced yourself. "Well its nice to meet you, wanna be friends?" She smiled. "Uh, sure." You didn't know what to say. "Cool! Now follow me!" Mabel took your hand and pulled you through a door leading into a house.

As Mabel led you to her room, you noticed something. The triangle was everywhere. It definitely wasn't a mascot.

Once she got you to her room, she pushed the door open. "This is my room!" She let go of your hand and ran to her bed. She plopped herself onto it. She patted her hand for you to sit next to her. You walked over and did as she asked.

"Now well start with some icebreakers." Mabel started, "You asked me a question and I'll ask you a question. Here I'll ask first, What do you like to do one your free time?" "Well, I like to explore the forest." You answered, "My question is: Why do you have so many yellow triangles in your house?" "I-" Mabel had gotten cut off where her bedroom door busted opened. "Hey, Mabel, the shop is getting busy and Grunkle Stan says to get your butt down stairs to help." A boy said before leaving.

"Well, gotta go!" Mabel said. "Yeah, I should be leaving." You got up and left the shack.

As you walked through the halls of the house you looked at all the yellow triangles. They all had one eye in the middle of it. It was weird. You decided to ignore it and believe that it was a family thing and a member of the family graffiti the cave.

You left the Mystery Shack and went back to exploring. Little did you know. You were being watched.

---------
Author's Note

Just so you know, this does take place in the first summer of when Dipper and Mabel come to Gravity Falls.

I might not always add a Author's Note at the end.

See ya soon
Ruddiger