Chapter 15 • Tad

Hey my friends (yes you are my friend)!

School is starting extremely soon, so I'm trying to finish this book before then. I only have 9 days left to finish this book. I will probably post multiple chapters in one day, just so I can finish all this faster.

Now lets just get to it!
-----------

You hit the doorbell. It rang.

Someone opened the door. Bill backed up a little not expecting his brother to look like this.

 Bill backed up a little not expecting his brother to look like this

"Hello there, may I help you?" Tad asked.

Bill seemed scared while you tilted your head with a confused look on your face.

"Oh, uh, yes, actually." You tilt your head back up as you continuing on what you were saying, "We are looking for Tad Strange. My boyfriend here, was looking for him. And Tad Strange is you. Correct?" "Yes, that's me! Tad's the name and being normal is my game." Tad said. You nod yes, still confused while Bill still looked freaked out.

Tad stepped out onto his porch and closed the door behind him. "So, this fine young lady said that her boyfriend needed something from me." Tad walked up to Bill, "Friend, what might I help you with?" Bill stared at Tad. "Sweetheart. You need to you your words." You say. "Phtt! I knew that!" Bill said. When Bill talked the look on Tad's face changed. Bill them blushed in embarrassment, "Now do you think you can talk for me?"
"Sure!" You smile, "Tad. This is my boyfriend Bill. He says he knows you and hasn't seen you for a very, very long time. We were looking for you so Bill could say hello again."

Tad stares at Bill. You can totally tell Bill's uncomfortable. Bill stares back at Tad. It was like a staring contest. It was quiet. Then all of a sudden, Tad pulled Bill into a big hug.

"Little bro!" Tad exclaimed as he let go of Bill. "Come inside, come inside." Tad pulled Bill inside as you slowly followed behind, closing the door after you walking in.

Both boys change back into their dream demon form. Of course Bill was his yellow triangle but Tad was different. Tad was a purple square with one eye and a small hat.

"Its been so long!" Tad says as he puts an arm over Bill's shoulders. "Yeah it has. Why did you leave?" Bill asks. "I had a feeling you were gonna blow up our dimension so I left so I wouldn't die." Tad explained.

Tad looked over at you and flew up to you, "So this is your girlfriend? More mortal-ly then I expected. I thought your girlfriend would end up being immortal." Tad poked your cheek, which you swat his hand away. "What is with dream demons poking my face?!" You asked. "Wow, fisty." Tad said as he floated back to Bill. "Yeah, that's why I love her!" Bill smiled. "That's the only reason why you love me?" You ask. "No, I love you for a lot of different reasons. You're smart, caring, you don't even have to make a deal with me to get me what I want. And not to mention your looks." Bill starts listing things off. "Okay, I get it. You love me for a bunch of different reasons." You cross your arms.

"So, Tad. Are you still gonna be that creepy normal guy in the town?" You ask Tad. "Creepy? I thought I was doing good at being normal." Tad says.

"Listen, when I found Bill's Cipher Wheel, I was being chased by a monster. I have seen some pretty weird stuff since I live in the woods. But you, being a 'normal' human, is the weirdest thing I have ever come across. I understand you trying to fit in with this town but have you seen the people around here? McGucket, Toby, the extremely old Mayor? Everyone is crazy and weird in their own way." You explain, "Be yourself. Unless you're like Bill who likes to torture people and traumatize them." "They deserve it." Bill says. You roll your eyes at your boyfriend.

"I was the good brother, he was the crazy, extremely annoying," Tad says but gets cut off by Bill. "I'm right here." "And extremely evil brother." "Thank you." Bill says. "Are you taking that as a compliment? Why does that not surprise me?" You ask yourself.

"What now?" Tad asks. "I just wondered if you would still remember and love me, so when Y/n said that she knew Tad Strange lives in Gravity Falls, I had to come and see you." Bill explains. "Aww that's sweet!" Tad patted Bill on the back. "Heh, yeah." Bill chuckles a little, for some reason feeling embarrassed by what Tad said.

"We gotta go." Bill said as he glances over at a wall clock. "Why? You just got here!" Tad exclaims. "Well... I have to make my friends trust me again since someone actually had to reveal himself at the sleepover." You glare at Bill. "Hey! At least I didn't tell them about our relationship." Bill said as a come back. "Uh, I don't follow." Tad looked back and forth between you and Bill. "Well, Bill has been torching two kids all summer, and I ended up becoming friends with them. The little girl said that me and my boyfriend, they didn't know my boyfriend was Bill, could come over and have a sleepover with her and her brother. Once they found out my boyfriend was Bill, they got, how do I put it... They got defensive. They told me I was under mind control by Bill and that I should run. Then their great uncle came in and was ready to attack Bill so me and Bill ran off." You explain, "Also, I think someone got me fired from my job!" You look over to Bill. "Hey, come on. Everything is fine." Bill tries to lighten the your mood but it was failing. "Lets just argue about this at home." You say. "I believe you mean, 'Lets just argue about this in bed back at home.'." Bill turns back to human then walks up to you in a and kisses your cheek. You blush and shove him away a little. "Shut it." You mumble.

"Well, I'll let you go then!" Tad says turning back into a human and ignoring Bill basically begging to make love. You and Bill walk out of the door and leave. "We'll see ya soon!" Bill waves goodbye. "Or, just Bill will see you soon since I'm gonna try to get my job back." You call to Tad. "Well, uh, then see you later? I guess?" Tad says not 100% sure knowing how to respond for that.