Epilogue

10 Years Later

A 5 year old girl runs through the house. She has two golden colored pigtails, e/c eyes, cute freckles, and a black shirt with a yellow brick patterned skirt and black rain boots.

"Daddy! Help me! Uncle Tad is chasing me again!" The little girl runs up to Bill. Bill picks up the girl, "Sophie, you say Uncle Tad is chasing you all the time. Don't you like playing tag?" Bill asks the little one. The little girl, Sophie, digs her face into Bill's neck, "Not when he makes fire come out of his hands." "Its okay, Daddy's here. Should we go light his pants on fire?!" Bill smiles. "Yay! It was funny the last 5 times! I bet its gonna be hilarious." Sophie cheers.

"No, no, no. Take the fire outside. You know how I like fire in the house." You walk over to your finance and daughter. "Yeah, I know, but its fun inside! It was so fun when we lite Uncle Tad's bedroom on fire while you were at the store!" Sophie smiles remembering last week. "You did what now?" You ask. "Uncle Tad started it by accident then Daddy made the fire bigger. I asked if I could join, but since I don't know how to use my powers yet, I wasn't allowed to." Sophie explains with a pout. "Bill." You glare at Bill, "Seriously? What type of impact do you think that'll take on Sophie?" "Not a good one." Bill says like he's being scolded by his mother. "Good, now go find Uncle Tad and go outside with the fire." You point to the door. "Fine." Bill and Sophie pout and say at the same time.

After a while, you looked out the window and saw the 3 of them goofing off and trying to put out the fire that they lite on a tree. You went over to the kitchen sink and started to wash the dishes.
You giggle as you watch your family play together.

After finishing up with the dishes, you decided to go spend time with them. When the three heard the door they turned their attention to it. "Mommy!" Sophie ran over to you, "Are you gonna play with us?" "Of course!" You smile, before...

Bing

Your phone when off. You pull your phone out of your pocket and checked to see who it was. "Sophie! You're two favorite people are coming over!" You say. Sophie's face lights up brightly, "Really?!" "Yep, they're on there way!" You put your phone back into your pocket.

"Who is it?" Bill asks. "They're you're favorite people too!" You exclaim, secretly lying. "Why would the ice cream man come to our house?" Bill asks. "No." You smirk. "Its-" Sophie got cut off before she could say who it is by someone yelling her name. Bill turned to see the two faces he hates.

"Auntie Mabel! Uncle Dippy!" Sophie ran to the two family friends, Mabel and Dipper. "Hey, Soph!" Mabel hugged Sophie. "Hey Kiddo." Dipper ruffled her hair.

"Pinetree. Shooting Star." Bill crossed his arms. "Cipher." Dipper said at the same time Mabel said "Dorito."

Mabel got up. Tad was still playing with fire as Sophie ran over to him to play too. All of a sudden there was a...

Boom

You all turned your attention towards the noise to see a tree fallen over and lite on fire. Tad and Sophie just stood there before pointing at each other and saying, "He/She did it." at the same time, pushing the blame onto each other. You giggle a little. "Great! That's the third time this month!" Bill exclaimed. "I'm just gonna blame it on Uncle Tad and he has to clean up the mess since Uncle Tad started it. And Soph, I think its nap time." You say. "Aww." Sophie whines. "Awww, but I brought a bedazzle gun! And some stuff to bedazzle!" Mabel whines too. "Please Mommy?" Sophie begs. "Fine!" You roll your eyes as the two run into your house.

THE END!!!

------
Author's Note

Thanks for sticking with me if you're still here! Thanks for all the love on the book and check out my other book when you get the chance!

Bye for now,
Ruddiger

(Also check out my other book and remember that I am taking Varian X Reader One Shot requests for a future book!😁)