Chapter 17 • Movie Crasher

Since you didn't have a job anymore, you stayed home with Bill and watched Gravity Falls Access TV. It was the Black and White Old Woman Movie Marathon.

You were sitting sideways on the couch, your legs on Bill's lap. He had put you back into your pjs to watch the movie. Of course with the demon powers it was easy to switch clothes.

Bill laughed whenever someone got punched in the face when there were fights over women. He'd usually say, "Pain is hilarious!" Between laughs. You didn't know what to do with him.

"OH MY GOD!!! PAIN IS HILARIOUS!!!" Bill laughed at the tv. "Shhhh, I'm trying to watch a movie here." You shush your boyfriend. All he does is grumble in response.

After a while, there was a knock on the door. You looked over at Bill confused, "I didn't know anyone knew where we lived." "I didn't either." Bill shrugs. "I'll get it then." You got up and went to the door.

You were met with a curtain one eyed square. "Yes?" You asked with an annoyed tone. "Who's at the door?!" You hear Bill yell. "Someone who I've slowly grown to dislike." You yell back. "Name?" Bill asks for a name.

Tad pushed his way though and sat next to Bill on the couch.

"Long time no see brother." Tad said. "Tad, I love you brother, but today I'm spending all day with Y/n. So you can't be here its just mine and her day. We want some alone time. Ho do I say this nicely... PLEASE LEAVE!" Bill says. "Jeez! I just wanted to hang out with you. Oh my gosh!" Tad glanced over at the tv, "I love this movie!! Turn off the lights." Tad says. You turn off the lights and sit on Bill's lap. You can tell Bill's annoyed that Tad is here too.

Bill smiles knowing how to get you to smile. You always loved popcorn with movies, (A/n: If you hate popcorn, just go with it for the story.). "Popcorn?" Bill uses his powers to make you a bucket of popcorn and holds it out for you. You went to grab it but Tad snatched it first and said, "Thanks!" You looked over at Bill. He mumbled something and the look on his face said that he didn't say you're welcome.

You leaned up and whispered into Bill's ear, "All that matters is that you're here with me and that I'm here with you. As long is we're together everything is perfect." "You're right, it would be perfect. But right now, when we have someone annoying here, everything is not perfect." Bill whispers back. "Well, maybe, we could fool around, just you and me, see if we can get Tad so grossed out he'd want to leave." You winked at Bill. "Next kissing scene?" Bill smirks. You nod.

A few minutes later a kissing scene came on. You and Bill started to have your hands all over each other and you started to make out. You could see out the corner of your eye, Tad was all the way at the other end of the couch, almost falling over the armrest, trying not to be so close to you and Bill. You could tell Tad was trying to ignore the two of you.

You pulled away from Bill 'for air' and nodded towards Tad. Bill smirked, happy that it was working. Bill took grip of the bottom of your shirt. You nodded for him to continue.

Bill took of your shirt. "Sweetheart, are you sure you wanna get me naked?" You whispered but loud enough for Tad to here, "We have company here." "Would you look at the time!" Tad yelled as he stood up, "I think its time for me to go!" Tad left and slammed the door behind him.

"Yes! Victory!" Bill yells. "No offense to Tad, of course." You say as you slip your shirt back on. "None at all." Bill agrees.

"Now what do you wanna do, because I think I have something in mind." Bill says. "Continue watching movies!" You yell at the same time Bill yelled, "Make love!" "What? No. Bill, we are not going to make love." You scold.

"I did it once for you in chapter 7, I'm not doing it again in this book, the author wants to keep the book PG but with you wanting to make love isn't helping." You explain. "Chapter 7? Book? Author? Isn't helping?" Bill was totally confused. "Lets just get back the chapter." You face palm.

You turned back over so you were sitting next to Bill on the couch and so you were facing the movie. Bill 'stretched' and it ended with his arm over your shoulder. You giggled silently and snuggled into him.