Chapter 14 • The Hunt For Tad

After explaining that notchos aren't babies and eating them all, it was time to go look for Tad!

"So, is his full name Tad Strange?" You ask as you walk down the sidewalk with Bill. "Yes! He's a square! While I'm a triangle, but since he's been here for over 10 million years, I assume he's in a human form." Bill explains.

"Okay, then. Oh, there's Lee and Nate! Let me go ask them. Be right back!" You ran over to the two teenage boys as Bill slowly walked behind you.

"Lee! Nate!" You call as you ran over to them. "Sup, lil' dude?" Lee smiles. "Do either of you know where Tad Strange lives?" You ask. "Why?" Lee asks. "Shut up. You don't need to know her personal bizz." Nate punches Lee in the shoulder. "No, you shut up." Lee punched Nate back. They both started punching each other and saying shut up. "Both of you shut up!" You yell, making them be quiet, "Thank you, now I need to know where Tad Strange lives. Do either of you know?" You ask. "Oh, yeah. Take a left there, then a right, then walk for a little and then another left and you should see a blue house with a white roof. That should be his house." Nate gives you directions. "Thanks you guys!" You smile before running back over to Bill.

You and Bill follow the directions and end up in front of his house.

"Do you wanna go first or should I?" You ask Bill as he stares at the blue and white building. "Uh, you should go first." Bill trembled. You understand, seeing your brother for the first time in over 10 million years must make you nervous.

You walked up to the door with Bill basically clinging to you. You look over your shoulder at Bill, "You ready?" "I-I... I don't know. What if he doesn't want me as a brother anymore. Maybe he won't love me. Maybe h-" Bill was cut off by you grabbing his face and smashing your lips into his.

Once you pulled back you asked, "You ready now? And remember, we'll go through this together. If he isn't how you remember him, never forget, people, and demons, will change." "Okay, and yeah. I think I'm ready." Bill says.

You nod before reaching out for the doorbell.

------------
Author's Note

Haha! Cliff hanger!
Okay whatever

See ya soon
Ruddiger