chapter 19

I just realised that I didn't publish this so sorry. I will edit this later on so there won't be as much mistakes but for right now I will leave it like it, I'm so sorry again :[

Foolish's pov

After mine, Dream and Sam's talk, I started to make the shields, Dream started to help too and Sam was drinking coffee while watching us. When I was making the third shield, I noticed that Eret wasn't in the room anymore,  they probably went upstairs and got to sleep. I mean, tomorrow is a big day. . .

After we were done, Me and Dream walked over to Sam again, we all stood there in silence until Sam said "I think you two need to go to bed, tomorrow  is a big day" I nodded and saw how Dream already got up and said "Goodnight Foolish and Dad"
I needed to chuckle a little, Dream hadn't called Sam Dad since he was 10. He seemed a bit embarrassed about what he just called Sam, and so he quickly left the room. I looked up to
Sam and saw him smile. "I'm going to check up on him" I said, and so I left the room too.
After some walking I finally stood before Dream's Bedroom door, I slowly opened the door and went into the room. . .When I entered it I saw Dream laying on his bed, his face was in the covers to hide the blush from embarrasmend. I sat down beside of him and said "You know, ou don't need to be embarresed for calling Sam Dad. I still remember that you always called him Dad when we were younger." I smilled at the memorie of Dream calling Sam Dad. . .Sam always seemed so happy when Dream called him dad.

Dream just nodded to what I had said and looked at me with a serious face while saying "Can I ask you a question?"

I nodded and so he asked "Why dont I have much memories of Puffy, I just remember that we were always by Sam and Ponk and that I always thought that they were our Parents"

I felt silence, I didn't like to talk about Puffy so much... but I need to answer his question so I did

"You see Puffy was... always on Avendures with her crew and so she left us by Sam and Ponk, she would visit us once or twice a month and so we grew up with Sam and Ponk"

Dream looked at me and said "oh" I nodded then we both sat in silents for a while until I got up and said Goodnight to him and that he shouldn't think about Puffy too much. He replied with an I won't and a small night and so he driffed off to sleep. When he did, I left the room so I could go back to Sam and talk to him.

Tbc