Chapter 5

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and how are you all?

Karl's pov

I woke up on a couch, I was pretty confused why I was laying on a couch when I fell asleep on the floor. That's when I realized that I slept what if something happened while I slept. I quickly stood up but now everything was spinning. I wanted to look around but almost tripped over. When I had my vision back, I looked around just to see Sam staring at me. I was confused why Sam was here but then I remembered that I went into prison to wait until the rain is gone.

"Morning, Karl"

I looked to Sam and said morning, I walked over to the front desk and said that I'll be leaving because Sapnap and Quackity were probably worried about where I was.

"Ok Bye Karl! oh before I forgot can you tell Sapnap and Quackity that they should come over later today?"

I nodded then I left the prison to go home. After 15 minutes I finally arrived back home. I quickly went into the house.

Sapnap and Quackity were in the living room, talking to each other. They didn't seem to notice me. I wanted to go to the bathroom before I go to them but I sneezed. They both looked at me.

"Karl! Where were you we were so worried about you!"

They both said while rushing over to me. I said "Sorry, I was taking the long way home and it started raining so I went into the prison and waited there with Sam but I fell asleep," They both looked at each other and then hugged me. I hugged back then I remembered the message I should give to them from Sam. "Also Sam wants to see you two later today..." Sapnap and Quackity nodded and so w stood there hugging each other for who knows how long.

time skip when Quackity and Sapnap needed to leave to go to Sam

Sapnap's pov

I and Quackity were about to leave, I told Karl that we would be back soon. When we were hugging I noticed that Karl kept looking down and he covered his forehead with his hair like he was hiding something. When he looked away I looked closely at his forehead and noticed a big bruise there. I was shocked and wanted to ask Karl where he got this bruise but then we already needed to leave.

Now we were before the prison, but we weren't alone, Ranboo and Puffy were here too. We looked at each other and went together into the prison where Sam was already waiting.

Sam looked dead serious at us.

"So I called you two here because I wanted to talk about Karl, but why are you two here Puffy, Ranboo?"

we all looked at the two, they both said that there were here because they want to talk about Karl too because they noticed his strange behavior. One difference was between them, Ranboo said that he should come instead of Tubbo because Tubbo needed to stay with Michael.

"Ok, so I think we all noticed Karl's strange behavior but Sapnap, Quackity do you know where Karl got this large bruise on his forehead."

I looked at Sam and shook my head, Quackity looked confused and asked what bruise. Sam took this that Quackity didn't see the bruise. Suddenly Puffy said

"umm yesterday, Karl was helping me carry a chest to church prime and when lifted the chest with me I saw a bandage around his arm... and he had really bad eye circles like he didn't sleep for weeks..."

We all looked shocked at Puffy, I knew that he had nightmares sometimes but that he doesn't get much sleep shocked me. Then Sam told us how he reacted when he asked if he was here to visit dream, he looked concerned and really worried about something.

That's when we all knew that Dream knows something and we are going to question him and ask him for help for figuring out what is wrong with Karl...

tbc

sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night!