chapter 4

hi I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Karl's pov

Since the day I collapsed on the floor, I noticed that Sapnap has been watching me closely. So I tried my best to act as normal as possible, so he wouldn't get suspicious. I even went out more and talked more with others. But today when I looked at my clock I saw the symbol that was supposed to warn me before a portal for my time traveling opens standing on it. So I quickly excused myself that I still had something to do and ran to my library when I arrived there and I was before the portal it started to lit up like every time I do this. I walked through it and began falling.

Sapnap's pov

Karl is acting strangely like he found out about me keeping an eye on him. He keeps going out to go around even though I and Quackity know that he isn't the type to go outside when he doesn't need to. We were just sitting with him on the couch when he looked at his clock and excused himself that he still has something planned then he ran out of the house.

It has been one hour and Karl hasn't shown up yet. While I and Quackity kept talking I got an idea. I will ask tomorrow some people if they have notice Karl acting strange.

Karl's pov

I was running again from it, it almost caught up to me when I was pulled into an alleyway. It was }£[\|<> who pulled me into the alleyway when I wanted to say thank you he suddenly slammed my head repeatedly against a wall until my body went limp.

I fell out of the portal back to the present day. My head was hurting so much.

I got up from the floor and walked out of the library so I can get home as fast as possible. When I got home I saw Sapnap and Quackity on the couch watching a movie while eating popcorn. I closed the door quietly got my shoes off and sat between them neither of us said anything and so I cuddled up to them and watched the movie. When the movie ended I looked up to my fiances to see them sleeping peacefully. I don't want to sleep because of the nightmares and because I fear that sir Billiam or ranbob would come here and finish all my friends off like it is nothing just to see me suffer.

It was 5 in the morning when I stood up and went to the bathroom, I didn't sleep one bit. When I was in the bathroom I looked into the mirror and what I saw shocked me. I had a large bruise on my forehead from what happened yesterday. How should I hid this normally the scars or bruises would be on my stomach or chest but now it's on my forehead. That's when I remembered the makeup Eret left when we painted our nails together. I quickly got it out and hid the bruise. After I was done with changing my bandages on my arms, showering, and getting dressed. I got out of the bathroom to make breakfast for Sapnap and Quackity. Afterward, I wrote a note for the two to read that I left to go to Ranboo to get some things.

I was already on my way there when I saw Puffy having trouble carrying a chest. I ran up to her and asked if I could help her, she said that it would be great if I helped her. We both carried the chest to church prime then I told her that I still needed to do things, then I left.

time skip when Karl arrived at Ranboo's

I knocked on the door to hear Tubbo yell one moment then the door opened to reveal Tubbo.

"Oh, Hi Karl how can I help you?"

I looked at the ground too uncomfortable to make eye contact and asked if Ranboo was there.

"Oh yeah! Ranboo did mention that you would come, sadly he isn't here but I have the things that you needed, Ranboo told me to give them to you! Wait a moment"

And so he rushed into the house, I looked in the house and saw little Michael by the stairs starring at me. I gave him a little wave to say hi. He giggled a bit and waved back then he went back to wherever he was. That's when Tubbo came back with 3 notebooks.

"Here ya go Karl, have a great day!"

"You too, Tubbo, Bye!

Then I left to go to my library so I could drop the notebooks off there.

Tubbo's pov

After Karl left I looked worriedly after him, when I opened the door for Karl, I immediately noticed the makeup on his forehead. I'm sure if I was one step back I wouldn't have seen it but I saw it. I think it is a bruise that he tries to hide. And he's trying to avoid eye contact, something is seriously wrong.

Karl's pov

I was on my way home but this time I was taking a long way back home. I was walking not noticing my surroundings but suddenly I stopped because I felt a raindrop on my nose.

I didn't want to get wet so I looked at the nearest building and noticed that it was the jail. Better than getting wet I thought. I quickly ran into the building and I was met with the portal to the prison. I got in it and then I was at the front desk from Sam who was currently doing some paper stuff. He looked up and saw me.

"Oh, hi Karl you here to visit or..."

I quickly shook my head, I didn't want to face dream in this state he will immediately know that something is wrong. So I asked Sam if I could chill here until the rain is gone. He nodded and went back to do his paper stuff. While I sat down on the floor to get a rest from all the walking.

But then it happened I fell asleep.

Sam's pov

I looked over to Karl to see him asleep. Because I didn't want Karl to get uncomfortable. I walked up to him and picked him up so I can lay him down on the sofa that was standing in here for no reason. When I picked him up I saw that something was under his hair. So I brushed it aside and was shocked by what I saw. A large bruise...I will have to talk to Sapnap and Quackity about this...

tbc

sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night