Chapter 13

I just had time to write an chapter so I did :] 
hope you all enjoy this chapter. 

time skip to the next day 

Karl's pov

Since yesterday Sapnap and Quackity have helped me with a lot of things, but at some point, I got a little annoyed because they wouldn't let me have my privacy, I know they want to help me but I still need some privacy. And I need to leave the house so I can go to the egg without anyone noticing but now that I'm not even one minute alone, it will be difficult to sneak out...

Sapnap, Quackity, and I are currently sitting on the couch just watching a movie when suddenly Sapnap's phone started to vibrate. He excused himself and went out to the room to answer the person that had called him.

After some minutes he came back and said "Quackity we need to go to the Prison because you know"

Quackity looked like he realized something and so they said to me that they will be back in two hours with a surprise. Now I was alone in the house. I decided to wait some minutes until I'm going to go.

But those minutes didn't last long. I went to get my shoes on and left the house, walking towards where the egg is going to be.

After a short walk, I was there, just sitting on a vine, thinking how I can destroy it without getting attention from the eggpire or others. Maybe there's a not-so-obvious ritual for it... I need to look into my books in my library, I just hope they didn't find the secret library. I mean I don't think Dream knew about the library when not even I knew about it before.

time skip (by the library)

I looked at one of my watches how much time I had left and seen that I still had one hour before Sapnap and Quackity come back home, I wonder what the surprise they have...

I went into the library and searched by the books whose title begin with R if there was something. And Surely there was a book named "Red Egg". I quickly took it with me and ran home. To my luck, Sapnap and Quackity weren't home yet... So I began to read the book. The first pages were how it could control things and more...

But then finally there were the rituals the first one was the one I know about,

But there was a second one like I thought... there stands

'If you need to do the ritual silently and without anyone noticing do this ritual, it's quiet but with the silent there comes a high price to make this, it isn't permanent but it will last for more than 5 years....'

I will pay the price... I don't know what it will be but if I want to destroy the egg quietly I need to take the Consequences (?)

When I was about to look at the ritual the door opened and someone said "We're back home!"

I quickly closed the book and hid it before Sapnap and Quackity would see it. But when I looked up I was surprised to not just see Quackity and Sapnap...

With them was non-other than Dream!

I ran up to him and hugged him, I was happy and confused. Happy because Dream was here and confused to Why he's here.

I was about to ask but Dream interrupted me by saying "Sam, let me out of prison because he said he couldn't say one reason why he should lock me in again"

I nodded understanding...

But how will Tommy and Tubbo react to the news they both don't know that it wasn't Dream like the others - Ranboo...

I just hope nothing bad will happen,

I just hope the egg doesn't know yet or Ranbob... I still don't know if my theory is correct but soon the egg will be gone and everyone will become happy hopefully

tbc 

sorry for the mistakes I hope you all have a great day/night