chapter 12

hope you all enjoy this chapter

Ranboo's pov

...Ranbob.

I need to look at his description in Karl's sketchbook, I'm not sure anymore if he was a friend or an enemy to Karl... I just need to find the page of him and so I was searching.

After 5 minutes I found the page, I looked at the backside of it and read through the description.

'Ranbob was a mysterious, but polite individual. Ranbob appears to have memory issues and seems to be a historian, caring for what remains of the past. In the end, it was revealed that Ranbob had killed everyone who came to the underwater city.' 

Oh, so he was an enemy of Karl and had killed him probably too...

I need more information about him... he could be the voice...

But how if he's from the future, how is he then here and why does he haunt me...

Karl's pov

I slowly opened my eyes from a dreamless dream...

I saw that I was laying on Sapnap who was currently sleeping and beside him was a sleeping Quackity who had currently his wings around me. I slowly got up so that I didn't wake them both. I looked around to see everyone looking sad at me, I was confused at first but then remembered what had happened...

Oh, how much I wished that I didn't do what I had done...

Everyone awake was now looking at me...

Dream came over to me and hugged me while whispering "Never do that again, everyone was so worried especially Sapnap and Quackity"

I nodded and so Dream let go of me, I looked around and saw how Ranboo looked intensely at me like he wanted to ask me something important...

I walked up to him and gave him a sign to come with me...

I and Ranboo went outside and so I asked him

"What do you need Ranboo?"

He looked skeptical to me still asking himself if he should ask me or not... but then he finally said

"Who is Ranbob?"

I was shocked at his question but decided to tell him the story about him and that he sounds like dream and all that, when I looked at Ranboo again I saw his shocked face.

"B-But when he's from the future how is he then here?"

"Wait, what?!"

I was so shocked Ranbob isn't gone he's still here but where I quickly asked Ranboo and he had explained to me about the voice he has been hearing and seeing...

He's back... but how is he here...

I need to find him, quickly before he does more damage than he had already done... If Ranboo says that he looks like Dream with the mask on, it could mean that he did all the things that "Dream" had done... There's just one way to find that out... Because if Ranbob was the one who did all the things, Dream wouldn't know why he had been sent to prison...

I told Ranboo if he could send Dream outside for me... Ranboo nodded and so he went inside again. After some time Dream came out, he looked confused...

"What do you need Karl?"

"Dream answer truthfully, did you know why you were sent into prison?"

Dream looked at me and said in a quiet tone

"No..."

My eyes widen by that, it all was Ranbob, Ranbob traumatized all of the minors, he almost killed a lot of people, he was the reason for Tommy's exile... Everything was Ranbob's working...

But why did he do all of the things...

Does he know that I am a time traveler, is he searching for me, so he could kill me even though that's probably impossible, or No he must know I'm immortal so his plan is probably to ruin my life...

Or did something bring him in the past and infected him, because if that's the case I would need to destroy the egg, so he would disappear...

I need to go to the egg later on... so I can think about a plan how I could destroy it without the Eggpire noticing me.....

tbc

sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night :]