Chapter 1

hi this is another book but I don't know if I will continue if you all like it I'm going to continue but when not then I won't :)

to explain the au: Karl is a time traveler and nobody knows it, he also has another secret he's immortal.

Karl's pov

Like every day, I came back home pretty late because of my time travels. Quackity and Sapnap always wait for me to come back but today was different they weren't there. They were already in bed.

I was really sad about that because first they didn't wait for me and second I couldn't lay to them because they were taking the whole bed. Are they mad at me, I mean I would too when someone just disappears and then they would come back very late...

"They don't care about you"

"They probably think your cheating"

"Just leave them or do you want the same to happen to does two like what happened with James"

"YOUR FAULT"
tw: sh
3rd pov

Karl couldn't take the voices anymore he did something that he immediately regretted, he cut himself. When he finally realized what he did he didn't feel that much regret, he felt relieved from the pain.

the next day

Karl's pov

I woke up pretty early so I prepared breakfast for Sapnap and Quackity. Not for me, the voices already screamed at me how fat I was.

After 30 minutes Sapnap and Quackity came out from the bedroom to eat. They both sat down said good morning and ate the breakfast I made for them. The whole time they ate it was silent until Sapnap began to ask me "Karl, where were you yesterday?"

I froze I didn't know how to answer him. Sapnap got a bit angry at me for not answering him. He got up with Quackity and left the house.

I started crying I hated that I can't bring myself to tell them my secret. It slowly broke me.

time skip

It's now almost dinner time and Sap and Big Q aren't back since they stormed out of the house. I was worried that they wouldn't come back.

time skip again

After another hour I started crying I was too worried to notice that my body moved on its own to the bathroom. I first came back to my sense when I smelled a metallic stink. I looked down at my arms, I saw the razor and the cuts. "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t", I cursed. I quickly grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around my arms. After that, I cleaned up and hid the razor so Sap or Quackity wouldn't find the bloody razor. Afterward, I went into mine, Sapnap and Quackitys bed and fell asleep.

dream start

I woke up in a dark place everything was just black. It was like that for a few minutes until James appeared. My eyes widen "James I thought you died". He didn't reply. I walked towards him but he started to talk "It's your fault they and I are dead". Then he disappeared. This repeats with every person I met in my time travels. Then everything got silent again.
I turned around and saw Sapnap and Quackity. I wanted to hug them but before I could even start running towards them, they said the same things as the others did but they said something that broke my heart more than anything. After they said it the floor under me broke. I began falling and falling. Suddenly I felt pain when I crushed onto something.

dream end

I bolted awake, shaking like crazy. I looked around and saw that Sapnap and Quackity were back, I started crying into Sapnap's chest.

Sapnap's pov

I woke up because I heard someone crying . I quickly looked down to see Karl crying into my chest and he also shook violently.

Tbc

This was the first chapter I hope you all like it, bye hope you all have a great day/night ^^