Special : How the Lords will react if you were an hybrid

Request by KaylaDuplisea

Lady Dimitrescu :

-You worked as a maid/butler/servant at Castle Dimitrescu.
-Thanks to that you had a home, food and a bed to sleep. Which was quite difficult before due to your little secret.
-Moreover you were getting along very well with Lady Dimitrescu. She was the sweetest woman you ever met in your life.
-So yeah everything was fine.
-Until well, accidents happen.
-You were in the bathroom and Alcina didn't know you were there so she entered without knocking.
- "Oh so sorry dear I didn't know you- wait a minute ... are you an hybrid ?
-Is surprised to say no less. She didn't expect this.
-But she isn't angry at you for not telling her. If you didn't it's because you didn't want to.
-She just hoped the reason of that wasn't because you were afraid of her reaction.
-Because no matter what who you are, you'll still be her draga !
-She isn't human too after all !
-Would find you beautiful and would absolutely be proud of being friends/lover with an Hybrid.
-And no one should say anything about that.
-Any insults is forbidden and anyone who dare to do so would be drained of their blood.
-If you feel unconfident in your hybrid form, she would of course totally confort you and make you remember how unique you are.

Donna Beneviento :

-Had doubts about it.
-Since you lived around, she observed some strange things which made her tell that you weren't 100% human.
-But she didn't ask you about that, didn't want to make you unconfortable.
-The doll maker is quite strange herself.
-The way she discovers that you were an hybrid was quite unique.
-In fact it was Angie who discover it the first.
-It was during the night, you were in the kitchen trying to have some food.
-When suddenly, a savage Angie arrived.
-Whatever your hybrid form is, expect something like "OH MY FRICKING GOOD YOU ARE A UNICORN !!!" or "MOMMY THERE IS A FANTASTIC WEIRD DRAGON IN THE KITCHEN !!!" or something like that.
-Of course Donna noticed and understood it was you. And she wasn't that surprised anyway.
-You explained why you didn't tell her in the first place and she understood
-After all, it is sometimes hard to accept who we are with our defaults and charateristics.
-

So no matter what, she will always protect you and keep you safe from bad people.
-Will never let you go until you feel happy and confident about your hybrid form if you are not.

Salvatore Moreau :

-Will probably discover it by accident.
-Like some of his green jelly made you react or he might splash you with the water and you also reacted to it. Or even when he's doing experiences.
-Things like that, the fishy man is so clingy.
-At first he would think it's his fault. That your hybrid form was caused by him or something like that.
-"Oh no I'm so so so so sorryyy !!! Moreau sorryy !! Didn't want to cause you trouble !!"
-After explaining the situation and that it was just you, he calmed down, released to know that he didn't cause you any harm.
-But he felt even more bad after that ! He took your hybrid form like a bad thing he did ! Forget what he said, you are beautiful !
-He didn't mean to hurt your feelings ! He was just scared for your being !
-But now everything is fine ! You are what you are and you will always be beautiful/handsome to his eyes.
-Besides, he also has a special appearance so you were in the same boat ! Friendship/Couple goal !
-You have each other's backs and any person who tried to insult you would be hella beaten up !

Karl Heisenberg :

-He already knew that.
-Since the factory is a dangerous place and that he was afraid that something might happen to you, he had cameras all over the factory.
-So of course one day, he saw your hybrid form through the cameras.
-But he never told you that he was aware of your little secret.
-He didn't want to force you to tell him or whatever. After all he also has secrets he didn't want to tell you. Everyone has secrets and the right to keep them. So he didn't tell you a thing.
-But one day, he entered in his office and you were there. You didn't know he was going to come so you were in your hybrid form. Panic eyes were on your face, scared of Karl's reaction ...
-But your hobbo metal friend/boyfriend didn't have the reaction you expected.
- "Oh buttercup you're there ! Sorry I scared you ~ I'm just passing by to take some things"
-Your incredible confusion made Karl realise that his reaction wasn't what you're expected.
-That's when he explained how he discovered your secret.
-First reaction of yours ? You slapped him. Because one, he dared to observe you through cameras without telling you. Second, why didn't he tell you that he knew about that ?! You wouldn't have been so stressed about hidding it and being afraid of his reaction !
-He accepted the slap and gave you excuses, saying he was sorry and that he just didn't want to force you to tell him your secrets or embarrassed you.
-You understood and just gave him a big hug.
-Of course he would accept you no matter what. You are his buttercup and would love you no matter what. If someone even dared to insult the way you are ... well ... let's just say they will be added to their metal army.