Karl Heisenberg x reader

You've been living with your boyfriend, Karl, for a while now. But living in a factory is not that fun everyday. So you try to find something fun to do. And you found it ...

/ It was a day like any other. The thick smoke in the distance, the mechanical noise of the machines, the smell of metal and oil, the lycans walking around and finally your boyfriend going around with his cigar in his mouth.
It had been a while since you lived with your beloved german hobbo engineer. Your meeting was the strangest. You had met by chance, you had seen him lying on the grass completely drunk. Taking pity on him, you helped him up and calmed him down with medicinal plants. Without even knowing that he was Lord Heisenberg. When he woke up, Karl didn't even know where he was. That's when you explained the situation to him. He had lectured you crankily that it was "irresponsible to take an unknown man home without knowing his intentions". You gently replied that if he was really a man with bad intentions, his first reaction would not have been to lecture you. And you ended by saying that the least he could do was to thank you for helping him while he was a "stranger" as he called himself.
Since then, not a week went by without him seeing you at least three times. It seems that you intrigued him. And as time went by, you started dating and now you live at his factory. The big thing you had in common was that you were both active people with strong characters. You both need to be busy, boredom is one of the worst feelings for you both. You both couldn't stand the remarks of silly people and generally the presence of people in general. You like to be in your own little world. So living together was a bit difficult at first but it was going extremely well now.
But sometimes, it happens that the factory was boring for you. It was such a moody and dark area. It could be impressive and incredible to observe, yes. But you missed the big colorful landscape, running around without stopping and looking back. So today, you decided to go outside ! And you also deciced to bring your boyfriend along\

(Y/N) : KAAAAARRLLL !! Where are you ?!

Karl : I'm over here Kitten !!

/ You followed his voice. He was at his desk as usual. His hair were messy and he was sweating of course. The room was smelling cigar\

Karl : What's wrong baby ?

(Y/N) : I'm bored ! I want to go outside. Your factory is awesome, don't get the wrong idea babe. But I want to feel fresh air ya know ?

Karl : There is fresh air here ! But I get the idea yeah. Well you can go I guess .. but don't get too far ! And not for long ..

(Y/N) : Well .. I was hoping for you to come with me ?

/ A silence settled in the room for a moment. Karl grumbled something and took his glasses to clean them\

Karl : Kitten .. you know I have work to do.

(Y/N) : I know I know .. but it's been so long ! It'll just be an hour ! Moreover it will do you some good to get fresh air and rest. It will be just you and me big guy ~

/ You rested your head on his shoulder and took his hand. You stroked his hand tenderly. Karl smiled and hugged you like a child\

Karl : Alright kitten. I'll go with you.

(Y/N) : Yay ! Just go take a shower before we go. I love you my beloved engineer but you're all greasy and smelling bad.

Karl : Fine I'll go since you asked so nicely hehe ~

/ So Karl went to take a shower. As you waited for him in the room, you noticed his clothes on the chair. Curious, you stood up and looked at them in detail. His coat was much too big for you, it smelled of the factory and your boyfriend's cigar. So did his shirt. But what intrigued you the most was obviously his hat and his glasses. It was old fashioned of course but it looked good on Karl. Then you got an idea.
You decided to put the coat, the hat and the glasses on you. Then you looked at yourself in the mirror. A chuckle came out of your mouth. You were ridiculous but it was funny. Karl's smell intoxicated your nostrils. It was such a comforting and reassuring smell\

(Y/N) : Shut the fuck up you lady super-sized bitch ! I AM the most intelligent person in that stupid village ! Everyone around me is an idiot ! Bla bla bla !

/ You started to laugh like an idiot. The next few minutes were spent doing imitations in front of the mirror. But you were cut off by your boyfriend who came into the room. You jumped by surprise\

Karl : So this is how you see me darling ~ ?

(Y/N) : Hehe ... yeah kinda ?

Karl : You look sexy in my clothes you know ~

(Y/N) : Ridiculous you mean ? Your coat is way too big for me. And this old fashioned hat and glasses only look good on you.

Karl : Oh I am old fashioned now ?

(Y/N) : Yes you are, old man. Anyway I give back your clothes so you can dress up now. 

Karl : Nah keep the coat. Looks good on you. But I take back my hat and glasses.

/ After Karl put his clothes on, you both went outside. It was a little cold but thanks to Karl's coat it didn't bother you. You spent the rest of the day holding hands and walking around. Your man was the sweetest \