Donna Beneviento x reader, the maid part 1

Note : the reader is woman
You are the new maid of the house Beneviento. You lived in the village since your birth and decided to earn some money by becoming a maid. But less to say that the house where you worked wasn't the most normal ...

/ Dolls, the smell of plants, dolls, embroidery, dolls, old paintings, sheets and more dolls. For your first place of work, it is true that it was an atypical place. The place was beautiful in itself, old, rustic but beautiful. After all it was a noble's house. It was a change from your little cottage in the village. But who were you to complain ? You had been lucky enough to be hired by Donna Beneviento herself ! Only a few days after putting ads everywhere. It was in order to earn a living and occupy your days. But you didn't expect such an opportunity. And you were grateful for it.
Lady Beneviento was a very charming woman. Despite her self-effacing and very shy personality, she was a remarkably loving and kind woman. You had heard about the tragedy of her parents, so her attire and personality did not bother you at all by way of context. This is why you also never ask to see her face. What did surprise you, however, was her doll : Miss Angie. It was her you talked to most of the time. It was through her that Donna gave you instructions or requests three quarters of the time. You never really knew if Miss Angie was alive or not, but given the religious background of your village, it wouldn't surprise you to learn that the doll was alive.
Her house was beautiful, but the constant presence of dolls around you scared you a little. You had the feeling that they were always watching you and more than once you swore you saw them move. The fact that, after you'd cleaned up, some of them had disappeared or moved around didn't surprise you anymore, even though it bothered you. You never dared to tell Donna about it, for fear of being thought crazy. Miss Angie might be alive, but it wasn't certain. And besides, given that most of her dolls were made by her family, it would be disrespectful to say that they were scary, you thought. So you said nothing, trying to ignore it.
Today was a normal day. You finished cleaning the rooms and everything seemed to be in order. When you return in the main hall, you saw Donna in her usual outfit with Miss Angie on her lap. She was sitting in a chair, tea and strawberry pie were on the table. You were surprised by this. Lady Beneviento never told you she had guests today, and she didn't let you cook this time\

Miss Angie : Oooh !! You are finally here (Y/N) !! We were waiting for you !

(Y/N) : W Waiting for me ? What does that mean ?

Miss Angie : Silly silly head ! Waiting for you to take the tea and eat the pie !

(Y/N) : O Oh ? It's for me ? I I mean us .. w w well you know.

Donna : Yes it is dear (Y/N) .. please take a seat. You worked long enough.

/ You took a chair and sat in front of the two ladies. You were surprised by this sudden invitation. So surprised that you didn't know what to do. Donna served you a coup of tea and a slide of the strawberry pie. You thanked her and smiled greatly \

(Y/N) : This is so unexpected Lady Beneviento and Miss Angie .. I don't deserve something so good.

Miss Angie : Don't say anything so stupid ! You worked so well since the beginning ! You deserve some rewards ! Beside my Mommy wanted to spend time with you !

(Y/N) : R Really ?

Donna : Yes ... as Angie said, you had worked so hard and the house had never been so clean before. I wanted to thank you in my own way ... so I decided to make this little tea party. I hope the tea and the pie are good ...

/ You couldn't notice but Donna was really stressing out. It was the first time she had a tea party with someone. Alcina, Karl or Sal didn't count of course. Someone normal. You started to drink your tea and ate the pie. Sparkles appeared in your eyes and you let a little moan of satisfaction \

(Y/N) : This is so good !! I love it ! I didn't know your cook was so good !

Donna : You ... really think so ?

(Y/N) : Of course ! Why would I lie to you Lady Beneviento ?

Donna : Call me Donna, my dear.

/ Good humour and pure joy were present in Donna's heart. A feeling she hadn't felt in years. Underneath her drapery was a huge smile and tears of happiness. Too bad or good that you didn't see anything.
At the end of the day you went home as usual after wishing Donna and Angie a good night. Just after you left, the young woman locked herself in her room and put Angie on her bed, then took off her sheet\

Miss Angie : Are you in love Mommy ? Will (Y/N) become my second mommy ???

Donna : I .. I don't know Angie .. but one thing is sure .. she really is the most beautiful, kind and sweet woman I have ever seen in my entire life.