Special : How the Lords will react when you tell them you're gay/lesbian

Alcina Dimitrescu :

-Will 100% support you and congragulate you for loving yourself as you are.
-Mommy D already have lesbian daughters so why wouldn't she support her beloved pet ?
-Understand it was important for you to tell her because she is aware of the homophobic assholes running around.
-Will slice anyone who dare to say something horrible or disrespectful to ribbon.
-Will gladly accept to go to gay pride with you along with her daughters (just imagine).
-Will also invite your boyfriend/girlfriend at the castle and worship your couple at all cost. Protect the little beans.
-Possibilities to end up with her or one of her daughters if you come out as lesbian.
-If you come out as gay, she might say "As long as it is not my stupid brother, I will accept anyone with open arms".
-Finally, she will of course help you for your first dates. Picking the clothes, the flowers ect ...

Donna Beneviento :

-Doesn't understand the words at first. Poor dear didn't hear or learn about that so she was a little confused. So was Angie who thought you were talking about a species og butterflies.
-After explaining, Donna will just thank you for trusting her enough to tell her something so important to you. Aftet all, love is very important and it is important as well to be confident about who we are attracted to.
-If you come out as lesbian, Angie might say "Does that mean you have chance to be my mommy too ??". Will result in a blushing mess Donna and you laughing.
-Will totally sew rainbow clothes for you, her, Angie and the rest of the dolls.
-Anyone who tries to bully you because of that will be intoxicated with her flowers. PROTECT AT ALL COST.
-Angie will also yeet at them.

Salvatore Moreau :

-Is lost AS FUCK.
-You look so worried about that ! Is it bad ? Will you die from it ? What does it seem you're gonna cry ?! Tell Moreau he could help !
-After explaining to him, he felt realesed. It's not something bad ! It's even something wonderful ! But why were you worried then ?
-Scared that he hates you for that ? Non sense ! Why would he even hate you in the first place ?
-You accepted his appearance why should he not accept you the way you are ?
-You will always be accepted by Moreau ! Love forever !
-Watch gay romanic movies and draw rainbow all over his place during June (might even draw some around Heins Factory).

Karl Heisenberg :

-Karl himself
-He would totally answer by a "Okay good for you kitten, can you pass me the screwdriver please ?"
-Doesn't understand why you were so bad about it.
-Why should your sexuality matter to him ? Just have fun and fuck with anybody !
-You explained your background with your homophobic family and/or friends and that's when he understood why you felt so bad about telling him.
-He'll hug you, saying they're idiots and that it is totally normal. It's you after all, you don't choose who you love and feel attraction to.
-Would totally support you afterwards. Encouraging yourself to enjoy your love and sexual life.
-"Hey I saw you with that boy/girl ! You look cute together .. what do you mean it will only be friends relationship ? That there is no way he/she liked you that way ? Bulshit I saw her/him looking at ya ! Believe me keep seeing him/her, they like ya ! Just be confident you deserve love !"
- If someone is homophobic to you ? Pray for their lives. Karl will beat them to death !
-How dare them ruining the ship ?! And making you cry !? They don't deserve to live.
-If you come out as lesbian, he will probably say "As long it is not my super-sized bitch of a sister, I'm good with any girly you brought !"
-If you come out as gay, he will probably say "So does that mean I have a chance with ya ~ ?" with a wink.