Donna Beneviento x reader, the maid final part

/ Today was a special day ! Indeed, today, Lady Beneviento was having a guest ! And not any guest : Lord Heisenberg. You heard about him but you never saw him. According to Donna, he regularly came to her for tea. It seems that they are good friends, much to Angie's annoyance and anger. You were happy at the thought of Donna talking to people outside of you and Angie. Even if it was a small world, the important thing was that she didn't stay cooped up. As Karl's arrival approached, you set the table in the hallway. Tea and German cakes were present. As you were checking that everything was ready, Donna came towards you with Angie following behind\

(Y/N) : Everything is ready Donna. I didn't forget anything I think.

Donna : It's perfect my dear don't worry. Just can I ask you something ?

(Y/N) : Yes anything Donna.

Donna : Can you take Angie with you while you're taking care of the flowers outside ? She doesn't like Karl very much and I think she will be better with you while I'm with him.

Angie : Not my fault if he smells bad !! And he's really really mean !!

(Y/N) : Eh of course Donna I'll take her.

/ Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. You went to open it. It was Karl Heisenberg of course. He was taller than you, his hair were semi-long but messy, because of his round sunglasses you couldn't see his eyes but you could observe some scars on his face. He had a huge hammer rested on his shoulder, which impressed you a bit. And indeed he had a particular smell. A mix of metal, oil and cigar.
Karl looked at you for a moment and smiled at you, finishing his cigar before stepping it with his feet on the ground\

Karl : You must be (Y/N) right ? My my ~ Donna was right you are quite a beauty fairy.

Angie : DON'T YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING SO PERVERT YOU STUPID HOBBO !!!

(Y/N) and Donna : Angie !!

/ You quickly picked Angie in your arms before she tried to kill Karl. The man started to laugh at the scene\

Karl : Nice to see you too Angie. I didn't miss you too.

(Y/N) : Don't worry Lord Heisenberg. She will be with me outside in the garden. She won't bother you while you're with Donna. I'm going to go now, call me if you need anything.

/ You left with Angie after giving a tender smile to Donna.

Karl laughed again before he took off his shoes and Donna closed the door. He put his hammer against the wall and sat down on the chair\

Karl : I don't know how you deal with your little psycho doll. She is such a meshugener ...

Donna : You started it. Even though I don't mind, you know that your reflections can make easily Angie angry. It is at your risk.

Karl : Lovely honesty. But no kiddin', your dear maid is really a cute one. Exactly how ya described her to me. And a brave one. I don't know a lot of person who can pick easily Angie like that.

Donna : Yes she is ...

/ Donna sat down in the chair and began to serve the tea. She felt Karl's insistent look on her face. After a long sigh and a moment of hesitation, Donna removed her black drape and finally let her face be seen.
Karl smiled and began to drink his cup\

Karl : As I should know Angie doesn't like my compliments, you should know I don't like talking to faceless people.

Donna : I know .. I know. It's just ... I don't want her to see me ..