Moreau x reader

Request by Azureman136

You are someone who is kind to Moreau and as thanks, he tried to create you a pet with the cadou. He succeeded and created you a Varcolac pet. But by the days, he will start being jealous about how much affection you're giving to your new pet.

/ It had been four months since you and Moreau had been friends.
You were a simple villager, doing your life and having a decent job. Your job was about fishing, you were a fish merchant and worked with the Duke. Business was good for you and you were living well. Your life may have seemed mundane but it suited you perfectly. But one day, your quiet, everyday life was slightly disrupted by an encounter that was unexpected but also wonderful for you and for the person you met.
Like every first day of the month, you went to the shores, lakes and rivers to fish. You were lucky because the village's marine resources were rich and no matter the season or time of day, there was always something to fish for. So after taking your fishing rod, bait and basket, you left home. It was a nice day, not too cold and not too hot. You headed to the North. You started fishing in the swamp quietly but suddenly you heard noises. Curious, you raised your head and turned your gaze towards the noise.
There was someone ... at least you guessed ?He wore a kind of black sheet that covered his hunchbacked body. He had palmed hands and his skin was crimson blue. He seemed to be looking for something and completely lost. You decided to help him, after all he didn't seem dangerous\

(Y/N) : Excuse me ... do you need help sir ?

/ Your new acquaintance turned sharply towards you. Your questioning seemed to have frightened him. A slightly awkward silence fell between you. But you stood there anyway, waiting for his answer. He seemed surprised that you had stayed\

(Y/N) : So ... you need help ?

? : H Hum .. y yeah I lost something ...

(Y/N) : Oh why did you lost ? I can help you looking for it !

? : H Huh ... a bocal .. with a green liquid in it. B But aren't you .. afraid of me ?

(Y/N) : Why should I ... ? You don't seem dangerous and if you were, you would have hurt me already. And you need help after all.

/ The fish man seemed happy and nodded. He was so cute, how can he be dangerous ?\

Moreau : O Oh b by the way ! My name is Salvatore ! Salvatore Moreau ..

(Y/N) : (Y/N) (L/N) !

/ You started to look around the area. Eventually you found that jar he was looking for. You came back to him with the object in hand. Moreau seemed relieved that Yu had found his jar. After giving it to him, he made a noise that sounded like a giggle of joy and then looked at you\

Moreau : T Thank you for helping me (Y/N) ! That's really nice of you !

(Y/N) : You're welcome Moreau ! Don't hesitate if you need help to come and see me ! My shop is nearby.

Moreau : Your shop ? So you live in the village ?

(Y/N) : Yeah I sell fish there. Where do you live ?

Moreau : O Oh nearby too .. the big reservoir with abandonned fishing village and the swamp.

/ You were half surprised to learn that he lived in that area. Half surprised because you never saw him before in the village, and because you knew that area and you clearly know it wasn't inhabitable\