Alcina Dimitrescu x reader

You've been living with Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters for many years now. And you had always been fascinated by how Alcina played piano. You always wanted to try piano but never was confident enough to start. But one day, Lady Dimitrescu herself decided to teach you ...

/ Calm, serenity, warm and relax. That's what you were feeling right now.
You had been living in Dimitrescu Castle with Alcina and her three daughters for some time. It was one of the best things that ever happened to you. Your life had become so peaceful. Whether it was resting in one of the castle beds with the rain in the background, taking a warm bath with lavender soaps, walking on the roof, playing with the three girls or drinking a nice mulled wine on one of the sofas, you were never bored and the slightest stress went away the second you sat down.
But if you had to choose the moment that made you feel most comfortable and calm, it was when Alcina played the piano. Sometimes it was accompanied by Daniela singing or Bela playing the harp. And it was just a great atmosphere that put you on a comfortable cloud. But most of the time, the three girls were busy hunting so it was just Alcina playing the piano. And you loved to hear her play. Already, you thought the piano was a beautiful instrument. But Alcina played so well with her fine, elegant hands, it made it even more beautiful.
This night was a peaceful night as usual. You were lying on the velvet sofa with your blanket and your tea, Alcina was at the piano playing not far from you. She was playing "Fifth symphony" by Ludwig van Beethoven, your favourite. After Alcina finished the song, she looked at you\

Alcina : Confortable darga mea ? Do you need anything else ?

(Y/N) : Oh no I'm super fine don't worry. It's perfect. You play so well I wonder how you do that.

Alcina : Eh I learned to play it when I was a child. Regular lessons.

(Y/N) : I see. Well that's very impressive. I always thought that playing of an instrument was an amazing hobby.

Alcina : Why didn't you learn to play of a instrument then ?

/ You looked down for a moment. The truth is that you were never confident about yourself and what you were capable of. So you never dared to try anything new, scared to fail\

(Y/N) : I .. I was never good with instrument.

Alcina : Did you even try ?

(Y/N) : N Not really .. b but-

Alcina : Do you want me to teach you ?

/ Surprised, you looked at Alcina. She .. seemed serious\

(Y/N) : Well ... I ... I don't really know .. I don't want to bother you.

Alcina : Oh silly ! Draga mea, you will never ever bother me, no matter what. You are my precious and if I ask you something, it means that you have all my attention. So, do you want me to teach piano ?

/ You nodded, happy and sat on her lap. It was so confortable and squishy. As always. Her body was the one of a godess and she was also smelling really good, lavender and roses. So being on her lap was just an amazing feeling.
Alcina took your hands to guide you on which keys you had to press on\

Alcina : Now take a deep breath and just follow my moves alright ?

(Y/N) : Okay ..

/ During the whole afternoon and early evening, Alcina taught you the piano. It was difficult at the beginning because you were concentrating on too many things and you were too stressed, so you couldn't keep your cool and you couldn't follow the piano keys correctely as Alcina was telling you to do.
At first you were sad and more stressed as you made mistakes. But Alcina quickly hushed you and calmed you down, saying it was okay to make mistakes and that you were doing great.
At the end, you succeeded doing one piano lesson and a song. You were very proud of yourself and so was Alcina\

Alcina : That's amazing draga mea ! You did great ! I'm really proud of you.

(Y/N) : Thank you Alcina .. I really enjoyed it ! Thank you so much.

/ Alcina smiled and gave you a huge smooch on your cheek. You giggled like a child and hugged her.
The next days, Alcina continued to teach you how to play piano. It was your own personal moment, only the both of you. Besides, with the songs you were playing, it was a nice and smooth atmosphere. Your piano skills had improved a lot but you never dared to play alone without Alcina's company. For fear of not doing as well as when she was there to guide you.
But one day, you decided to go to the piano to play alone. Alcina was busy, so you took the opportunity to play the piano and put into practice what you had learned. You sat on the bench and started to play\

(Y/N) : [You got this ... You got this .. you can do it]

/ After a lot of hesitation, you began to play. And you did it. You succeeded to play some piano songs that you learned ! The music was so smooth and splendid to hear as always. As if it was Alcina who was playing !! You were playing as good as her all thanks to your Lady !!
Tears started to run down your cheeks. It was the first time you passed through your fears and self-trust problems. And you succeeded !
You continued to play, enjoying yourself and vibbing. When suddenly, a familiar voice came to your ears\

Alcina : That was incredible draga mea ! Did you play that by yourself ?

(Y/N) : O Oh ! Y yeah ... I decided to try play some songs .. being confident about myself. Was it good .. ?

Alcina : It was amazing ! You are an amazing piano player now ! I'm proud of you draga mea. I love you.

(Y/N) : I love you too Alcina .. thank you for being here for me.

Alcina : Alwaus draga mea.