9. A trip to Hogsmeade

Cordelia

Cordelia

I woke up the next morning my eyes heavy with lack of sleep. Then I remembered my conversation with Mattheo. Draco's a death eater. They're going to kill Professor Dumbledore. I don't know how to act or what to do. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone but now I have a burden sitting on my shoulders, weighing me down to the ground. Why did I have to get involved with the son of the Dark Lord?

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Ok so today's Tuesday and the party is on Friday... and I have absolutely nothing to wear. We need to go shopping!" Venus shouted from the bathroom.

"Oh no, not shopping!" Pansy said sarcastically, "what are you guys thinking of going as for Halloween? I was thinking I would go as catwoman, I look great in a cat suit" Pansy smirked and winked at us all.

"That you do pans" Venus chuckled as she came into the room, "but seriously what do I go asssss" she wined, "what about you two?"

"Us?" I said signally to Lexi and I , "well I was gonna go as an Angel."

"Ironic," Lexi mumbled

"Hey I heard that!" I said, throwing a pillow at her.

"I'm joking," she laughed, "anyway, I'm going as Tinkerbell to match Leon who's going as Peter Pan."

"Awe that's cute," I said.

"Yes, far too cute," Venus said, "well if you're going as an Angel Delia, I'll go as a devil, how does that sound?"

"Perfect," I gleamed.

"Great, we'll head to Hogsmeade after school to get costumes," Venus exclaimed as she grabbed her school bag as we rushed out the door, meeting the guys in the common room.
"Hellooooo" Venus sang as she made her way towards Enzo, giving him a big hug.

"Hiya," he said, "you alright?"

"I'm just peachy," Venus beamed, "oh by the way, us girls are going to Hogsmeade after classes today to pick up Halloween costumes, do you guys wanna come?"

"Yeah that sounds fun, although I already have mine..." Enzo said,

"Oh yeah, what are you going as?" Venus asked

"It's a surprise" Enzo replied , his eyes sparkling and a smirk growing in his face.

"Of course it is" Venus laughed, "so fucking dramatic". The group laughed as we all followed Enzo into the corridor.

"So what are you going as?" I asked Mattheo as we fell into a rhythmic stride.

"Uh uh, you'll have to wait and find out," he teased, tapping his finger towards me.

"Ughh you as well. Uh Fine," I said, rolling my eyes. "But it better be good."

He chuckled, draping an arm around my shoulder, "it will be," he smiled.