7. Amortentia

Mattheo

Mattheo

I woke the next morning , Cordelia still entangled in my arms. Her breathing was gentle and her eyes twitched slightly under her eyelids. She's beautiful. She's perfect. What is she doing to me? My heart flutters every time she enters the room. My skin goes hot and my eyes can't seem to travel away from her body. But feelings are for the weak Mattheo, I can hear my fathers voice scorn at me from a distant. He would hate this. He would call her a distraction because the truth is, that man is incapable of love. He's never loved anyone, not even his own son. Save your pitying, it's not like I want it.
I just pray that Cord stays safe amongst all of the chaos that's about to be unleashed upon Hogwarts.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Cordelia

I woke up still wrapped up tightly in Mattheo's arms. His steady breathing bringing me comfort. I looked up to meet his eyes which were already looking down at me.

"Good morning darling," he said with his low and rough morning voice. Butterflies swarming my stomach.

"Good morning," I croaked, stifling a yawn. He placed a kiss on my forehead before removing himself from me to get up. "Ughhh come backkk," I groaned, extending an arm for him to get back into bed. He chuckled and came back, hovering over me.

"I need a shower, I'll be back," he said, giving me a quick peck on the lips before going to the bathroom I shared with the girls.

The distant sound of running water accompanied me with my thoughts. Lexi hadn't come into the room had she? I mean, her bed was still neatly made, unslept in and the door was still shut. She probably spent the night with Leon... right?
God, what would she think? Seeing Mattheo and me entangled in my sheets, the obvious smell of sex falling heavy like a cloud around the room. She'd probably say something like I knew it. I don't want to be giving her the satisfaction of being right. Not yet. She'd never let me forget it. And... OH SHIT. We didn't wear any fucking protection did we! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! It's fine. I can pick something up from Hogsmeade... right? Oh god, how could I be so thoughtless.

I got out of bed, legs aching from last nights events, dragging my feet towards my draws to get my uniform out for the day. Mattheo's shirt draping over my body.

A few minutes later, the door to the bathroom swung open and out walked Mattheo. Towel wrapped around the lower region of his body, hair dripping wet. He caught me staring. "Like what you see, love?" He mused, a smirk playing on his lips.

I smiled, biting my bottom lip before replying with a cheeky, "very much". I swayed over to him and hung my arms around his neck. We stayed gazing at each other until he finally brought his lips down to mine, placing a gentle yet passionate kiss. "M-Mattheo?" I broke off.