3. Never Have I Ever

Mattheo

Mattheo

God I wish I could have felt her lips on mine I wish Leon hadn't have fucking interrupted and I wish that I had the decency to give her a goodnight hug.

I'm so incredibly pathetic, no wonder my father can't bare the sight of me anymore. Speaking of my father, he gave me an important job to do whilst being here. I am to assist and watch over Draco Malfoy as he completes his task. I'm not entirely sure what it is but my father said he would write to me soon. As long as Cordelia doesn't get mixed up in it all, it will be fine.

It's odd. I feel a sense of protectiveness towards her. Like she's mine and mine only and that if anyone were to lay a finger on her they would most certainly regret it. I don't know why I feel this way about her but ever since she caught my eyes in the Great Hall I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. Father always told me that feelings are for the weak and feeble, and I haven't known any different. That's why this feels so wrong, why it feels so forbidden to want to be around her all the time.

God I'm pitiful but I feel that I need Cordelia to be mine.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Cordelia

The next morning we all got ready and met in the common room, which was now our usual routine.

"Morn-ing," Enzo sang to us as we made our way towards the guys.

"Morning!" Venus replied, standing on her tiptoes, reaching up to give him a hug.

"Right, shall we go?" Draco asked ushering for us to walk. We made our way to the Great Hall for breakfast and began discussing our lessons for the day.

"Ughhh I have Divination with professor Trelawney first, kill me now." Venus cried out, dropping her head in her palms.

"Let's hope you don't get the grim." Draco mocked, making spooky gestures with his fingers.

"Yeah," she lightly scoffed " although that would probably be better than an hour in her lesson."
The table chuckled in unison and then split off into separate conversations. This was when I noticed that Mattheo had been awfully quiet at the other end of the table, so I got up from my seat, walking down the back of the bench to plop myself right in front of Mattheo and next to Draco.

"You're being awfully quiet," I commented, looking at him hopefully. He gently lifted his gaze to look at me through the curly locks of dark brown hair that were covering his forehead. He looked back down to his bowl of cereal, taking the spoon and eating another mouthful.

"What would you like me to say?" He finally said after swallowing, a flirtatious smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Anything. Just a sign that you're alive still," I laughed, taking a sip from my orange juice.