4. How dare you

Cordelia

Cordelia

A month went by leaving us settled in nicely to the new school year, Draco's mood not really changing much however. I pretend not to notice the evil glares he throws at Mattheo.
Speaking of Mattheo, the last couple of weeks have been interesting. After he kissed me on the cheek, nothing changed, in fact he's almost been... distant with me. It's as if I've done something to him but I don't know what. He's not being his usual flirty self and I miss it. He's almost been avoiding me.
It's around 2:00pm on a Saturday and the group is just lounging around in the common room waiting for someone to suggest something to do.

"Ok I'm bored as fuck right now," Leon exhaled, blowing a strand of loose hair out of his eyes.

"Well I certainly have an activity that might cure your boredom" Lexi whispered in his ear but loud enough for me to hear "I'm not sure the others would be willing to participate tho" she chuckled.

"Jesus guys, get a fuckin room," I gagged.

"Hey urm I think Lexi and I are going to errr... catch up on some homework." Leon informed the group unconvincingly as he pulled Lexi off of the sofa and dragged her up the stairs to his dorm.

"Yeah sure!" Enzo yelled up to them with a light chuckle.

"You know, I might actually go and do some homework in the library, so if anyone wants me then they can find me there." I told the group, getting up from my seated position on the sofa. " V , pans ,you coming?" I asked

"Nah I think I'll stay with Draco" Pansy replied running her fingers through Draco's platinum blonde hair which he soon slapped away, agitated.

"Ok, have fun" I laughed as I saw her sour face after being slapped on the hand, " V what about you?"

"I'm all caught up on homework actually," she beamed from where she was perching, on the armrest of the armchair Lorenzo was sitting in.

"That's unlike you" I laughed as I walked past her and up the stairs to my room so I could grab my work.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

When I came back down, they had hardly moved. Draco and Pansy were still sat with each other, slightly more distant than usual. Enzo and Venus still shared the same armchair and Mattheo was sat on the other sofa with his legs stretched out in-front of him, gazing blankly at the fire.

"All I'm saying is that I care about you draco, and I'm worried about you" Pansy cried

"Well stop fucking worrying Pansy, I'm fine," he spat back.

"Just talk to me draco, please" she emphasized.

"I said. I'm fine." He stated dryly.

"You're obviously not fine Draco so don't you dare fucking lie to me," she piped back getting up from her seat and pointing a finger at him. This was the first time she had ever stood up to him and I must say, I'm quite proud.