5. The vanishing cabinet

—————————————————————
Warnings: slight violence, swearing
—————————————————————

—————————————————————Warnings: slight violence, swearing—————————————————————

Cordelia

"Where did you two run off to then, you weren't in the library when I checked." Venus asked as Mattheo and I strode back into the common room, disconnecting our hands before anyone could see.

"We just went for a walk" Mattheo said innocently. I smiled at my feet thinking about what we were actually doing.

"Well, I'm glad you're both back." She said. "Oh and Draco and Pansy aren't really on speaking terms by the way." Venus added.

"Yeah, Draco went to apologize but she wasn't having any of it." Enzo chuckled.

Leon and Lexi had rejoined the group whilst we were out, and were all caught up on the incident that occurred between the two, both shocked by Draco's words.

"I'm just surprised that's all. I mean I know Draco can be a bit of a dick but he was well out of order" Leon expressed.

"Agreed." Blaise confirmed, sitting on the armchair Lorenzo was slouched in earlier.

"I see you're back then," I observed. " how was the ravenclaw" I winked, Mattheo snickering beside me.

"I tell you what," Blaise started " whoever said that ravenclaws are bad in bed was fucking lying! That's the best sex I've had in months," he declared excitedly.

"Good on you mate" Mattheo said, patting him on the shoulder and taking a seat on the adjacent sofa. I joined him, with enough space for it not to look too suspicious.

"Well well, if it isn't the man of the hour" Leon smirked as he twisted his head to see Draco slump down on the sofa next to me.

"She won't fucking listen to me" he mumbled, fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

"I'm not surprised mate" Mattheo laughed.

"Fuck off, you've hardly been here a minute so what makes you think you can comment on my relationship" he snarled.

Mattheo leaned forward and cocked his head towards Draco, "I'm Mattheo Fucking Riddle, I'll do what I want, when I want. I don't need you're approval." He growled, causing the butterflies to embed themselves in my stomach.

"Fuck that was hot" I whispered so that only Mattheo could hear. He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder subtly.

"Arrogant much" Draco scoffed.

"You're one to talk" Mattheo taunted.

"What the fuck did you just say" Draco snapped. A loud whistle came from Enzo as he looked at the rest of us preparing for whatever Draco was about to do. Everyone was wide eyed. "Get up" he scowled, jumping out of the sofa and walking to the middle of the room. Luckily the common room was practically empty seeing as it was so late, meaning that no one would be disturbed by the yelling.