Life Before Death

I soon saw it. It wasn't the green, beautiful, alive Neverland I remember. It was a dead, ugly, one that I hadn't seen. I landed on the same tree Peter convinced me to come to the camp with him. I smiled at the memory and shoved it back into the drawer where it belonged. A drawer dedicated to Peter. But I have to remember, there is no Peter, just Pan.

I put my wings away and turned around about to climb down the tree. I was greeted by nine other than Peter himself.

"How are you still alive?" He asked coming towards me.

His eyes were filled with the tears and madness he had the night of my death.

"You can see me?" I asked a little shocked.

He nodded and held my head in his hands. His hands were dirty and rough.

"I missed you so much!" He exclaimed pulling me into a hug. "Please stay with me."

I let him hug me. Wait! This is wrong! He freaking killed you! Plus, you live Jack now. Not Pan. Wait Pan?! When did I start calling him that!? When did I start caring what I called him?! When did I have arguments in my head?! When- oh forget it.

I kept backing away and he let me go. I came to the edge of the tree and fell. Peter dived and caught me. I was curled up into his chest and it seemed oddly familiar. The day he got me to come to camp. I smiled a little at the thought. It soon faded and I pushed my way put of Peters arms. We were high in the sky, so I was falling to my death. I posed my body as if I were diving into a pool. I was almost to the ground and I heard Peter yell.

"ALIX!" He yelled.

I smiled as I pulled my wings out before I hit the dead grass covered ground. I flew up and surprised Peter. He was taken aback and gasped. I laughed at him and he smiled a little.

A few minutes later...

Me and Peter were walking in the woods. The sun shone through the dead tree limbs.

"So, you missed me?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Well, yeah. I mean, you were my life. I would have given my life for you if you were in danger!" He said.

I was shocked. I stopped as he kept walking. He soon noticed my footsteps were no longer sounding and he stopped. We faced each other. I glared at him with a deep hate.

"YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOIR LIFE FOR ME?! YOU, GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR ME?! WOW THAT'S LOW! EVEN LOW FOR YOU PETER! YOU FREAKING KILLED ME! YOU TOOK A KNIFE AND STABBED ME IN THE STOMACH! AND YOU WATCHED THE LIFE LEAVE MY EYES AND YOU SAY YOU WOULD GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR ME?!" I screamed at him.

He just looked down as a tear rolled down his cheek. I was heavily breathing and he looked at me.

"I know. I am so, so, so sorry. I just let Pan get the best of me. I lost the Peter in me for a moment and I had to live with that guilt for the rest if my internal life. Now, we should probably get to camp." He said.

I sighed and growled under my breath. We walked in silence and soon reached the camp. The boys looked up and saw me. They dropped what they were doing and ran over to me. They all tried to hug me at once and I laughed and smiled at them. I saw Felix peek out of a tent. He quickly ducked back inside before I could smile to him. I frowned but looked back at the boys. I flew above them.

"Hello my boys. I have missed you so much, but I have to make arrangements and speak to some people. We can have fun later at the bonfire."

They all smiled. I smiled back and landed gently on the ground. I put my wings away and gracefully walked over to the tent Felix was in. I opened the flap of a door and went inside. I saw Felix drawing a picture on some paper. In fact, he had an entire shelve full of notebooks. He turned and faced me and I smiled to him. He sighed.

"Oh, so now my mind is trying to make me go full out insane. Go away." He said.

I sighed and touched his arm.

"Felix, I'm real. You can see me because you believe in me. Yes I am just a spirit, but I am real." I said sitting next to him on the bed.

He smiled at me. I smiled to him. I looked at his book. It wasn't just a drawing, it was a story. The story of me and him. His memories. His sorrows, his joy, his pain, all on a page. And to think, he had entire notebooks full of this stuff. They weren't small notebooks either. They were thick and had hundreds of pages like a sketchpad.

"So, you can get me put of Neverland?" He asked.

I looked at him.

"Why do you want to leave?" I asked sweetly.

He pulled up his shirt so I could see his back. I gasped. He had long scabby, bloody, deep cuts on his back. I looked at him in disbelief. I opened up the tent flap and stood right outside of it.

"PETER PAN! YOU GET YOUR SORRY BUTT OVER HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I yelled.

He came running and saw that I was with Felix. He got cross with Felix silently for a moment then looked at me.

"I can explain." He said.

I crossed my arms.

"I'm sure you can. And you will tell me right now." I say.

"Well, you see, I became Pan for a while and I kinda took all my anger out in Felix." He said.

I sighed and punched him across the jaw, hard enough to knock him out, but not hard enough to break it. He layed on the ground and I smirked. I walked back into the tent to tend to Felix's wounds.

Later that night at the bonfire...

Peter was finally waking up and Felix was still in his notebook. I sat down next to Peter while the boys were in front of us dancing around the fire.

"So, that hurt." He said rubbing his jaw.

I smiled.

"For you it must have. For me it felt great. But, that was just a fraction of my anger taken out on you. A very very small sliver of my anger." I said.

He smiled.

"Do you want to dance?" He asked.

I thought about it. What would Jack say? Would I be betraying him if I did dance with Peter? I should probably tell Peter about my engagement. I shrugged.

"Sure." I said as he took my hand to dance around the fire.

We danced in silence for a moment before he started to talk.

"You know, you could stay." Peter said. "And we could have a life like the one we had before your death."

Heyyyy! So to make up for the late update, I made this a long chapter! Yay! I was at a sleepover on Friday, so I couldn't write this story, therefore I couldn't publish it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for all the time skips. Don't foregt to comment, vote or subscribe!

-Isabelle_Lynn