Tears Of Joy

I am a fool if I think I can do this. I probably won't be okay. But I will. No. Yes. No! Yes! My mind was at war with it's self. I sighed and flew out the window. I ran into something. I started to fall, but I caught myself. I looked up and a brightly colored, feather covered fairy is in front of me.

"Are you okay?!" She screams.

I smile.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say.

She smiles and lands on a roof. I come and land next to her, leaving my wings out.

"My name is Toothiana. Everyone calls me Tooth though. What's your name?" She asks.

"I'm Alix. Where were you going in such a rush?" I ask.

She looks down.

"Well, someone asked me to meet them for tea. I was trying to hurry and get there." She said blushing.

I laughed.

"Who asked you to tea?" I say laughing.

She smiles.

"Jack Frost!" She said squealing.

My face suddenly goes blank. Jack?! I fall to my knees and start crying tears of joy. What if he can't see me? Tooth can see me? How though?

"How can you see me?" I ask.

She smiles.

"Because I am a spirit just like you silly!" She said.

I smile.

"Can I come see Jack with you?" I ask.

She smiles bigger.

"Sure!" She hops into the air and I follow.

I follow her for a few minutes and then we are there. We were in Paris. It was beautiful! We landed and walked to a little café. I saw Jack first and stopped. Tooth turned around.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I nod and she goes on to Jack. They hug and he spots me. His eyes grow wide and he let's go of Tooth. I am standing in the middle of the road, and everyone is passing through me. I just stand there as he slowly makes his way to me. He gets to me and puts his hand on my face. His hand is cold, like ice. It is a good feeling though. His hand is soft and fits perfectly around my face. I press my head into his hand as tears stream down our faces.

"Alix?" He says in a whisper I could barely hear.

I put my hand on the hand he had in my face.

"Yeah. It's me." I say, my voice cracking.

He smiles and puts his forehead on mine. I wipe away his tears and he wipes away mine. We laughed in complete happyness. I am so happy. He was one of the things I was looking for and I found him. I love him so much.

"How?" He asked.

I smiled.

"You told me to listen to the moon. He asked me to become a soldier for some war. He brought me back to earth." I said looking him in the eye.

He chuckled. He took his face from mine and held my hand as we walked over to Tooth. She looked furious.

"Are you okay Tooth?" Jack asked

She smiled a cruel smile of hate.

"Yes. I. Am. Fine." She said and flew off.

Me and Jack start laughing. We fell on the ground and rolled around.

A few minutes later

"Oh my gosh! Did you see her face?!" He said bursting out in laughter.

We had laughed until tears were streaming down our faces.

"She got so mad! She said, I. Am. Fine. Like she had hardly any breath at all!!!" I said as we laughed again.

Jack came in closer to me. He closed the gao between us and our lips collided. His were soft and warm. He pulled away and I blushed. He rubbed the back of his head.

"Jack, do you know where my dad is?" I asked.

He looked at me sadly.

"Your dad was taken by a man named Mr.Gold. He lives in StoryBrook, Maine. I don't know where that is though, so I couldn't-" He was saying.

I cut him off.

"I know where it's at! Follow me!" I yelled.

I hopped into the air, my wings pushing me towards StoryBrook. Jack was close behind.

Hey! Sorry for all the short chapters! I just, I don't know why I make them so short. Don't hate me! I thank you to everyone who has been reading this book! The pic above is of StoryBrook. Sorry for it being blurry!! Don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me