The Beating

Tooth led me down the place where the isle was going. I nodded in agreement. We then went to get some flowers because flowers are everything in a wedding I guess. We got roses, violets, daisies, lilies, ect. When we got back to the palace, I was ready for some sleep. Jack was already asleep. I went to bed but layed there awake the entire time. I soon fell asleep.

The Nightmare

"You may now kiss the bride." The man said.

Jack lifted my vail and leaned in for a kiss. He suddenly stopped and held up a knife. My dad shot sand at him but a golden man stopped him. Jack raised the knife and I used vines to take the knife from Jack. Jack melted into Peter. I screamed and stumbled backwards. I tripped over my dress and Peter grabbed my wrist. He pulled me up and kissed me.

"Now your mine!!" He yelled in my face.

He smacked me and we were at the the camp. All the Lost Boys cheered as Peter beat me. Beating me to death. Beating me for fun. I couldn't do anything because my hands were tied behind my back.

"PETER STOP! PLEASE STOP! I AM BEGGING YOU! I WILL COME COME WITH YOU JUST STOP! PLEASE! Please! Please!" I say between sobs. "Please, please stop Peter. Just stop. Please. Your better than this. Please." I whispered.

Tears were coming out of my eyes and my dress had turned to rags. I was laying in the dirt with broken ribs and a broken heart. My hands were untied but I was useless. Someone layed next to me. It was Jack. And he was dead.

End Of Nightmare

Heyyyy! Sorry for the short chapter. I am a mess because I just finished watching Doomsday (Doctor Who). Yeah. I blew up a bunch of stuff in MY FAVORITE WORLD in Minecraft. That's saying something. Don't forget to comment vote and subscribe.

-Writer_In_Me