Epilogue

AKANSHA POV:

Dressed formally?

Check.

Done my makeup formally?

Check.

Took my phone?

Check.

Ate breakfast?

Double Check. How can I forget that?

Feeling nervous?

Double Check. But why am I feeling so nervous? It's just a simple thing-- um-- maybe an important day of my life.

My Graduation Day!

The last day at my college. At Crescent Academy!

I have planned to do my major in Architecture. I have applied to two universities, at Melbourne and Sydney. I hope I will be selected in at least one of the universities. The mail will be reached within one or two days; that's what they informed me when I contacted the universities.

How does time fly so fast? It feels like I joined this college just yesterday. So many things happened in my life. And I am standing in front of the mirror and speaking to myself like I used to do in my important days.

"Kanz, COME FAST ",Kryz shouted.

Here comes the awakening call for me to go.

"Coming Mother ",I tease-shouted.

Kryz has been selected to do a major in Literature at Harvard University. I am really proud of her. She is a great writer. I read all her short stories and novels she had written in one go when she told me that she had written these books for quite some time. It came as a special surprise to me. But I am really grateful for her. She is a natural, talented writer. Andy and Kryz are a fighting, cute couple. Speaking of them, I think I should be a cupid. I guess I could pursue that as my hobby or second job.

"Let's go and get our Graduation done the right way "Chloe exclaimed when I came down.

Kryz, Chloe and I had our girly night yesterday. It was pretty cool with all the gossip, fun, movie-cry emotional stuff, dancing like crazy heads.

Chloe has chosen her career to be in the Cinema Industry. Her passion in Dance and her skills in acting will surely help her a lot. I wish her all the success. She has got a seat in the famous Acting College in New York. That's quite a great achievement. Chloe and Harry are the sweethearts of our group, full of cheesy love and all. Harry and Andy have decided to pursue their Football career since they are great at it. They have enrolled their names in the most famous football club in London. Theo is a computer genius unlike his family line who are deeply in medicine but they support Theo's decision helping him in all ways.

Just like girls, the boys too had their boys night together. Parthu, Theo, Andy, Harry, Neil and Sam must have had a great time together. Neil and Harry had grown close with Parthu, Theo and Andy. Now, they have a closer, stronger bond. At the start, they used to feel jealous when Neil spoke with any of us but after Neil introduced his sweet girlfriend, Daisy to us, everything was solved.

How did I forget to mention this? Damn!

We had a video call chat with Neil's girlfriend, Daisy and Theo's girlfriend, Farina and Sam's girlfriend or I could say fiance Kate. Yup! You heard that right. Sam has been engaged to Katelyn. It was a simple, elegant engagement with close relatives and friends. They will get married after two years. Sam graduated last year and went to help Dad in his business. As Sam left after his studies, I felt lonely. So, I went back to Kryz's apartment. Hearing my arrival, Kryz came back from Andy's house and started staying with me; just like those starting days. This idea pissed off Andy the most but who cares??!! Evil grin! I guess I am a badass too.