17 - Akansha's Panic Attack

AKANSHA POV:

"Here comes your partner "Gwen said, noticing me.

I smiled at her and gave a questioning look towards Parth for his sudden arrival here.

"I am already running late. See you tomorrow. Nice meeting you Parth ",Gwen said and walked away.

"Okay Kanz, see you tomorrow! ",Kyle exclaimed and hugged me suddenly.

What happened to him now? I returned his hug. He then grinned at me and walked out before sending me a wink. Such a kid!

I looked at Parth to see him having an irritated reaction on his face.

"What are you doing here? "

"Let's speak outside "

I nodded and locked the restaurant and turned to look at Parth.

"What did you say to them? "

"I just told them that you are my partner and we are studying in the same college. "

"Oh! Now tell me why are you here? You didn't even inform me. "

"I called you but you didn't attend. "

I then searched my bag to see my phone in silent mode. He had called me too? But for what?

"I came to speak with you. Don't you remember that I said that the conversation is not over? "

"What? You came all the way from your home to know what I am scared of?? ",I asked, extremely shocked.

He scratched his nape with his palm due to nervousness. Can't be! I am dreaming!

"You told me to find myself. Only if I spend time with you, I will be able to find it out ",he said in a duh tone.

"Now just enter the car. Let me drive you to your house. "

"What? But my home is just a walkable distance ",I said even though he knows about it.

He sighed loudly," Are you insane? Don't you know that it's not safe to walk alone at night? "

I looked at him perplexed. "Just get in the car. "

Since he had come all the way here to meet me, I silently got in the car and looked at him.

He gave me a shocked reaction since I had obeyed him without throwing any tantrums. I am even myself shocked.

"Are you coming or not? ",I  asked him

Soon the car started moving at a very slow pace. If I walk now, I will be able to overtake his car.

"Why are you driving very fast? ",I asked sarcastically.

"If I drive fast, your house will come soon. Then how can I speak with you? ",he asked back.