11 - Sad flashback

THEODORE POV:

We reached Parth's house and entered inside.

"Ram, where is Parth? ",Andy asked the servant.

"Sir went towards the library with a girl ",he replied.

We then went towards the library. We reached the library but no one was there.

"Parth ",I called but there was no response.

A stack of books was placed on the table.

"Did they fight again? "

"Maybe. "

"Now where the hell Parth and Akansha are? "

"If they had fought, then I am sure that Akansha would have gone home. "

"Let's find where Parth is. "

I nodded my head and we went to the gym but he was not there.

"Let's check his room. "

"Okay let's go ",we then went towards his room to see his room's door slightly opened.

"He is surely here only ",Andy said and went inside the room.

"Parth, where is Akansha? I know you both can't tolerate each other but yo..", Andy stopped in mid sentence looking at the scene in front of us.

Oh my god! Am I dreaming? I repeatedly blinked my eyes to see if I was imagining things.

Was Parth and Akansha about to kiss? Unbelievable!

Akansha is in Parth's room. That's highly impossible. How did Parth even allow her inside his room?

"What's happening here? ",I asked them.

"Nothing ",they both said at the same time and then looked at each other in shock.

I looked at Andy to see him smirking at them.

I felt some connection between them but what I am witnessing now is a big shock to me.

I didn't expect Parth to allow Akansha inside his room so soon. My thoughts are conformed with this.

Andrew looked at me with a confirming thought. I nodded my head to make his thoughts clear.

"Ahem ",Andy coughed. His way of mocking Parth!! I tried to hide the smile coming from me but the task was a little difficult.

"Nothing happened. She just slipped on me and I helped her ",Parth said sternly with a silent threat for us not to make fun of him.

"So tell me Mr. Parth Saxton, what is Akansha doing in your room? ",Andy asked.

"She just helped me with treating my wound. "

Both me and Andy were shocked to see his hand. Did he hit the wall again? Him and his angry issues!!! Can't he for once control his anger issues? This boy!!!!

"Did you hit the wall again? ",Andy asked him.

He just shrugged off and said nothing. I then noticed Akansha's forehead with a bandage.

"What happened to your forehead? ",I asked her.

"I slipped ",she said softly and then looked at Parth.

I nodded and then looked at Andy and signaled him to leave this topic for now. He made a sad face because he couldn't make fun of Parth anymore.

I glanced at him and he finally sighed, "Shall we go down or should we discuss here? "