55 - Shock For Whom?

I am sorry for missing a week's update!!! Little stressed out by my continuous online classes amidst the pandemic situation. I am hearing so many of my loved ones being affected to covid which is a little too much to take in. I pray for all the affected people to get well soon. I request everyone to stay safe and maintain social distancing. Use sanitizers and eat healthy food and indulge yourself in some work which you love. Have a good sleep too. Keep your mind motivated with good, positive thoughts. Be happy. Hoping for normal life to come back soon.

*************************************************************************************

AKANSHA'S POV:

"The day was too long ",I complained tiredly to Kryz while placing my books in my bag. This was the last hour which ended a few seconds before. I haven't seen Sam yet. He has bunked his classes for a reason I don't know. I was eagerly waiting to shock him but instead he shocked me by bunking his classes. I was expecting him to come for lunch but he was nowhere in sight. I messaged him a 'hi' but the message was still not read. Why did he not come to college today out of all these days? And why is he not seeing my messages? Whatever! When I see him, I am gonna kick his ass for disappointing me.

"Are you coming to meet Gwen? ",I asked Kryz, who was busy smiling and looking at her phone.

"Andy is going to be here for the junior selection. He asked me to stay for him ",Kryz hesitantly said.

"Oh! But I didn't know about it? Then why is Parthu not going? ",I asked, confused.

"You guys were chilling in U.A.E. So the coach asked Andy and Harry to do the selection duties. "

Oh! Speaking of them, Chloe hugged, more like pouncing on us coming out of nowhere.

"Are you ready to cheer for the juniors? ",Chloe asked.

"Kanz is going to Green World ",Kryz said for me.

"Shall we go? ",Andy asked, coming with Parthu, Harry and Theo.

"Have fun ",I cheered.

"Yeah, we will; with the coach ",Andy said sarcastically.

"You have one minute---- um---thirty-two seconds to report to the coach", Theo said looking at his watch.

"Oh shit! He is going to give me punishment if I go late", he mumbled to himself and looked at Kryz and took her hands in his and ran with her-- more like pulling her along with him.

"Woahh-- slow down idi-- " , Kryz's voice faded.

"Are they really late? ",I asked Theo to which everyone around me chuckled.

"Was that a prank? ",I asked, shocked. I had never expected Theo to play a prank on someone. Damn! "Even I believed what you said ",I said, shaking my head to clear my thoughts.

"They have nearly six minutes to report ",Parthu said looking at his watch.

"He is gonna kill me once he realizes it ",Theo chuckled.

When did Parthu become the sensible one and Theo the naughty one?

"See you guys ",Harry said and walked away with Chloe.

"Don't think that Theo is an innocent one. He is the most mischievous person among the three of us. The so-called good boy with an innocent face. Every time Andy and I would get caught but he would clearly escape from it ",Parth said an astonishing truth.

"I thought he is the most considerate person among the three of you. "

"Hey people, you both are speaking as if I am not here ",Theo said, gaining our attention.