PROLOGUE

"How ...cc...cca....c..can you!! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!, I know this... this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny at all...just.. just say the truth", I asked him with love and hope in my eyes.

"Hahahahaha", he laughed cruelly and held my shoulders tightly in his hands causing me pain.

"O my poor girl! You think I love you?? If so, then you are a big, big fool. The truth is that I hate you!!! I HATE YOUUU!! I was just playing with you, and now my task is completed Miss. Akansha Corey".

I was shell shocked. The faint voices and murmurings around me were unclear to me. I couldn't move. I felt my heart was breaking into pieces. This is unreal! I can't believe that I was betrayed by him. I fell down with a thud on the ground like a lifeless person. My whole world has been shattered into pieces right in front of me.

I didn't feel the hug of my best friend Krystle. I couldn't believe Pa.. no no I don't know him. I pushed myself to stand and took in the surroundings like it is the first time I am opening my eyes to the real world. Everyone was giving me pity faces, but most of them were laughing at me for my stupidity.

Jacqueline Weiss came to me with a taunting face, "O dear Akansha! I told you that Parth was only using you. But you didn't believe me. Poor you! At least have some sense now and stay away from him", saying so she stepped towards him and kissed him in front of me.

And he gladly kissed her back. I felt the raw pain surfing inside me. My whole body trembled with pain.

I ran away from the club unable to see anymore. I walked fast to my home trying not to remember him but my heart and my mind is not supporting me. I can't believe he broke my trust! I tried to control my emotions but I couldn't. The tears rolled out of my eyes uncontrollably.

My legs gave up and I collapsed on the ground crying terribly

My legs gave up and I collapsed on the ground crying terribly. 'How could you do this? How could you do this?' I saw the love, warmth, friendship, affection and care in your eyes.. What I saw was all a lie? Was it all a lie?? Was I foolish? Am I not worthy of him? Nooooooo! How can you do this to me?

His painful words are still ringing in my ears. Was all the emotions I felt were fake? My head is spinning around me. Does true love truly exist in this world? Is it all a myth? He completely shook off my beliefs and emotions.

I heard the footsteps of someone but was too drained to look at who it was. I heard the faint voice of my friend Krystle saying soothing words in my ears hugging me. But nothing could heal my heart. I am broken completely. I can't believe that I was a very weak person whose emotion could be played easily by anyone.

No...no.. I cannot make him win by accepting my defeat. No... never .. Akansha... I know you are a strong-minded person; you can overcome this situation too.

If you think you have broken me, then you are completely wrong. I will make you realize the strength in me Mr. Parth Paxton! You can never break me.

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Parth Paxton

 19 years old, arrogant, playboy, spoiled brat, studying in Crescent Academy

. 19 years old, arrogant, playboy, spoiled brat, studying in Crescent Academy. Every girl drools over him. He changes girls like he changes his clothes; Doesn't believe in love.

Akansha Corey

19 years old, cute, chubby, independent, kind-hearted ,strong-minded person

.19 years old, cute, chubby, independent, kind-hearted ,strong-minded person. She gets a scholarship to study in Crescent Academy; Works as a waitress as a part-time job to overcome her expenses; Believes in true love; Waiting for her charming prince to come and get her.

Other characters will be introduced during the journey of their life.

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

(Special thanks to my dear friend S for encouraging me to write this book.)