35 - Hated Nature

I know that I am not updating on time. I am currently very busy with my practical and  exams. My whole day is being tied to those stuffs. And as a result, I am unable to update at regular intervals. This situation will remain so, until my exams are over. :( Sorry for this; but I have no other way. But I will surely update at least once a week. So, please bare with me for updating late  my dear readers. Happy reading :)

************************************************************************************** 

AKANSHA POV:

"Chill babe. It's me ",I heard Parth's voice and warmth behind me.

"Parthu ",I whispered.

"Do you feel that while stretching your hand, you will suddenly grow more?", Parth asked, teasing me.

"Parthu ",I whined, hitting his chest. Does he know any romance? Argh! Idiot!! Spoiling the romantic mood!

I tried to move but he stopped me holding my waist.

"Just kidding ",he said, hugging me from behind.

"So, what are you doing in the kitchen? ",he asked amused by taking the container from the cabinet and placing it on the slab.

"I am bathing ",I said sarcastically while opening to see the container having rice flour instead of wheat flour. Oh no!

"Wow!! With clothes? That's amazing ",Parth exclaimed.

I glared at him, causing Parth to chuckle.

"Shall I join you then? ", Parth asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Oh God!! Help me with this psycho!

"You are flushed. So cute ",Parth said, pulling my reddened cheeks earning a glare from me.

"Do you need that container? ",Parth asked me about that wheat flour. How did I forget about that? All because of him!!

"I need wheat flour. It must be next to this container ",I said, holding the rice flour in my hand looking at the cabinet. He then suddenly lifted me up with his hands on my waist.

"Parth ",I gasped tightly holding the container.

"What are you doing? "

"Keep it there and take what you need ",Parth said, holding me higher.

Listening to him, I kept the rice flour back and saw the wheat flour nearby. So, I took it. Parth then dropped me down safely.

"What would you do if I had made you fall? ".Parth asked suddenly.

"You won't ",I said, keeping the container on the slab.

"How are you so sure? ",Parth asked, coming closer.

"...Because ",I whispered.

"..Because?? ",he asked back.

"You won't waste food. "

"What? Food? ",he asked, flabbergasted.

"Yes. Since I had the wheat flour on my hand, you won't put me down ",I chuckled. I can even tease you!

"Very funny ",he said, faking an angry face.

"Let me make your favorite filter coffee. Till then sit there ",I said, turning to make his coffee.

"I don't wanna leave you ",he said, keeping his chin on my shoulders.