Chapter 10: (Y/n) & The Nun & Russian With Their Children

Week: Mid-fight Masses (I'm not going putting the cross)

I had no idea where was she except Gf and Keith know where are we. We're in a church. Keith explained to me that he had battle with those two before which I don't know who are they.

I looked around that it was too well holy for me. At least I'm not a demon... Wait, GF IS A DEMON! HOW IN THE WORLD-

"Hey ****ers!" I heard someone cussed as we turn around to see a... Little stickman and he's a demon? "I didn't know you will return here AGAIN."

"You know, Selever. (Y/n) is an Innocent person so don't cussed right in front of her!!" Keith warned the person as I rubbed my head in embarrassment.

"Um... Keith, actually my innocent ruined for a 3 years ago." I told him, rubbing my back neck as he gasp in surprise.

"Nuuu!!" Keith cried childishly. He was just like my brother but younger and very overprotective one. "I'm going to kill them who had corrupted my sister's baby innocent mind!!"

"Keith, I'm 19 years old now. You don't need to overprotective me." I said petting his cap. "Besides, I didn't swear all those years."

"I thought you're younger than me since I'm 18." Selever said to me. Must be my height. I'm 3 inches away from him but at least I'm not short as Keith. "But... Your height-!"

"Don't judge a book by its cover, please." I said raising my left hand to cut him off. "Do you have any manner to speak in front of the lady? Young man?"

"... He doesn't..." A young little girl who was 14 years old said and she was behind him, feeling shy yet dull. "I'm Rasazy... It's really nice to meet you..."

She walked toward me and raised her waiting for me to shake mine as I did. After the greetings, there were nun and a Russian came inside the church.

"Children, we're home!" The pink nun said waving at the kids. She's must be their children and thay... Um... Grey Russian must be their dad.

"Mom!! Dad!!" Selever quickly run toward their parents and hugged them include Rasazy.

"Welcome back...!" Rasazy dull smiled as the Russian ruffled her hair.

"Keith, Gf. Did you come to join us?" The Nun asked them as she noticed me. "Oh, you must be new here. Welcome!"

"No, we aren't. Somehow we got stuck here again with no reason at all." Gf said crossing her arms on her chest.

"Um... Yeah, I'm (Y/n) (L/n). It's really nice to meet you um..." I tried to say her name but I haven't know her name yet.

"Sarvente, this my husband, Ruv." Sarvente said putting her arm around Ruv's neck as he dull smile and wave at me.

"Oh, congratulations!" I smile happily as Selever and Rasazy walked toward me and hugged me. "Hm~?"

"Mom can she be our big please?" Rasazy asked her parents with a smile.

Wha? I asked myself with a shock on my face. "Be your sister?"

"Sure, if she can battle us first." Sarvente agreed but with a one condition.

"Sure!" I grabbed my (f/c) guitar behind my back. "Let's rap!"

***

After two rounds, she lost and Ruv starting to challenge me. "Oh dear, I don't wanna hear this much..." Gf whispered loudly as Keith covered her both ears with reason.

I wonder why as the Russian began to sing loudly make the church began to shake. Ohhh!! I see why now!!

We both begin to rap each other until Ruv finally lose.

"I'm sorry Sar..." He apologize to her with a disappointed face but Sarvente just smile at him.

"That's okay, this isn't over... Yet..." She said looking at me with her pink eyes as I shocked. "Let's keep a secret of us."

Oh please don't!

Sarvente tear her black cloak (A/n: What is it call again?) As she turned into a nun demon!?

"Let me see if you can defeat me." She smirked at me with a smirked on her face. I gulped in fear but battle her anyways.

***

I almost lost the battle, her song is faster than I expected!

The nun turn into normal and smiled. "You completely undefeated you know." She said walking toward you me absolutely gentle put her hand on my shoulder. "You impressed me at the same time."

"Thanks, I appreciate it!" I said smiling at her.

Selever and Rasazy run toward me and hugged us. "You're awesome mom!" Selever said.

"You too (Y/n)." Rasazy said as the two of them let go. "Now she can be our sister?"

Sarvente nodded as they cheer happily. Welp, new siblings awaken! This WILL be blast!

To be continued

Aqilah: I'm sorry if its suck. I have no idea left to make this chapter but I hope you like!

So... Who do you want to meet next?

Hex

Tricky

Zardy

Tank man

Sky

Agoti

Anne

Nene

Tabi

Tord

Bob

Sans

Ink!sans

Jevil

Monika

Trollge

Blueballs Incident

Kapi

Hatsune Miku

Fun-sized Whitty

Fun-sized Tricky

Fun-sized Hex

Fun-sized Zardy

Fun-sized Ruv

X-Chara

Chara (Original Chara)

Etc.