Chapter 9: Smorker guy

Week G: Garcello

(Y/n) brought her guitar case, humming and walking on the street. She was listen music through her headphone inside her hood as she passed the smoke Alley-

Wait did she just say smoke? She stopped from the spot and looked at the alley. It was nighttime and she has a concert at midnight soon. But since she was a curious person she called her manager that she'll be appear around 2 am.

The manager didn't agree with her. No matter how many times she made an excuses her manager won't allow her since she always go out and enter very late like almost one second the show start.

She sighed and told him that she'll be there. (Y/n) looked at the alley before teleported away to her concert.

***

My concert finally end and it was 2 am in the morning. I still got time to to know what's inside the alley. I know that's not Whitty's place since he was a few inches away from my apartment.

I run to the alley that I stopped by. I stared at it and saw a green smoke came out of nowhere? I entered there and cover my nose so that I won't smell it.

I keep walking and the more I went to far the more the dark it is. I stopped and saw a... Ghost!?

The ghost turn around and saw me with a shock. I was about to screamed but the man shush me to calm me down. I starting to calm down and sighed softly.

"Hey little dude, what are you doing here alone?" He asked me looking at me. I can feel my legs were shiver in fear seeing a ghost right in front of me. At least he's not that scary as my opinion.

"I... Um..." I spoke. "I was going to my... Um... The show but I saw a green smoke in this alley!!"

"I'm (Y/n), what's yours?" I asked him as he coughed while green smoke came out from his mouth. I cover my nose while wiping it away from me using my hands.

"Sorry, I'm Garcello, it's nice to meet you too kid." He said as we began to chat for awhile. Until the sun comes out. "Welp, this is goodbye. I'll see you soon (Y/n)."

"I see you soon sir!" I smiled as he slowly to faded away while the sun began to rise up. I waved at him giving him a goodbye and teleported back to my apartment before Senpai woke up.

***

I want to my room sleeping for only 4 hours. It was 6 am but I didn't want you get up. Senpai was trying me to get myself up but I was so exhausting that I felt like I don't want to get up.

"(Y/n)! Wake up! It's 6 am in the morning!!" Senpai shook her body several times to wake up her.

"I'm so sorry... I can't... I'm so tired from my concert!!!" I moaned grabbing my blanket and tuck all over my body. "You can go and tell Keith and the other that I'll going a little late!"

"But..." Senpai looked at her with a worry on his face but sigh. "Okay, I'll go and tell them. Take a good rest, darling." He pull my blanket away a little and kiss my forehead.

I hummed in replied and going back to sleep. 2 hours later and it was 8 am. I finally have a good time rest and I went to the bathroom to take a bath.

***

I quickly run from my apartment looking at my phone. I have to meet the park to meet someone? I teleported to the park and I made it just in time.