Chapter 21: Sarvente Is That You?

Week 2: Spooky Mods

Aqilah: I read your comments and some of them are out of topic. I mean you guys adding the mods but what I meant how does story goes for Vs Fever Town but oh well. I decided myself to do one week instead which is the Week 2 where (Y/n) meet Taki only. Sorry if I didn't choose your ideas.

***

(Y/n) found another letter, not from Lemon Demon, Daddy Dearest, Zardy or any rappers. Not even from her monster friends. The handwriting is beautiful to be honest.

So she'll go and meet that person. The letter told her that lead her to a haunted house and enter to a room. She saw a nun, they're just like Sarvente but black.

"Hello, are you the person who wants to meet me?" She asked them as she slowly walks toward them in fear. She wait for their reply but the nun still kept quiet. "Um... Hello?"

The music starting to faded making her realized, they just want to battle. It was relief at first but once the nun laughed maniacally and pull out a chainsaw behind them making (Y/n) shocked in surprise and fear as they began to sing.

That's a scary laugh... She blinked her eyes in a blank expression but sing along instead.

After few minutes of singing. The rockstar sigh in relief that it's over but.

"You will meet God..." They said they began to singing again.

Here we go again.... She sigh waiting for her turn.

***

She won the battle and asked the nun again. "Who are you? Why are you looks like Sarvente?" She asked calmly not want to be rude.

"Taki..." The black nun finally spoke and smiling happily at her. "Who's Sarvente?"

"Oh, you're not her." She said. "Also am I here to rap battle with you or do you want to crucify me?"

"I'm just only want to battle you..." They said. "Sorry, I scare you with my chainsaw." They put it away.

"That's okay, that's a scary laugh back there. You got me to death!" She said making Taki smile more. "I better go now. I'll see you next time."

She waved at them before teleports away. Taki was shocked yet smiling at her that how different she is.

To be continue

Aqilah: Sorry if it's bad and short. But who do you guys want to meet next?

Anne

Nene

Bob

Jevil

Dust

Sonic.e.x.e

Zardy & Cablecrow

Trollge

Blueballs Incident

The Fun-sized Gang

Papyrus

Shaggy

Matt (Not Eddsworld)

Flippy

Imposter

Starecrown

Keith's/Boyfriend's Parents

Kou

Rosie

Sketchy

Omori

Nonsense

Updike

Cassandra

Cyrix

XRed

Salt's Sunday Night

Etc.