Chapter 6: Letting HIM Out From The Video Game

Weak 6: Hating simulator feat Moawling

***

My friends and I were at Girlfriend's house and it was raining outside. We were hanging out each other but then, the rain came. I can teleport back to the apartment but... I want to hangout with my friends so I decided myself to stay.

"So... What do you guys want to play?" I asked them, while looking outside from Girlfriend's window.

"How about we can video games?" Keith replied as he get off the bed and went to the shelf if there's any awesome game to play. "We can play Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, Duty Black-"

"What about this?" I asked him while holding an old video game as Girlfriend and Keith were shocked in fear. I was confused why they're scared about this pixel normal art game. "What? Is... There something wrong with the game?"

"Did you already play it?" Girlfriend asked me as I nodded in replied yet still confused why. "Oh no... Here we go again!"

"What did mean-?" I was about to asked but a portal suck me and my friends inside there as we begins to screamed.

***

A teenager high school boy named Senpai was reading a book against the blossom tree until he heard two familiar screams to see Keith facepalm while Girlfriend landed on top of him safely.

But he heard an unfamiliar female voice that it was the cutest thing to hear as he looked up and shocked. He dropped his book before catching the rock star girl before she could hit to the ground.

She slowly open her eyes to see a teenager who actually the same age as her except he's older than him. Senpai asked her if she was alright as she nodded.

"Thanks for saving me but... Um..." (Y/n) looked away from him. "Can you put me down?"

Senpai blushed that he realized he was holding her a bridal style and her friends' jaws were wide open seeing this moment. "O-Oh, here..." He said putting her down.

"Thank you!" She thanks him while dusting her clothes. "I'm (Y/n), it's really nice to meet you!" She said raising her hand's to shake his.

"I-I... I'm Senpai! It's really nice to meet you too, (Y/n)!" Senpai said still blushing how cute and beautiful you are and really love your hair.

Keith looked at his girlfriend and she knew what's in his mind as they looked at them with a 😏 face at them.

The rock star girl giggled at his stutteted. "Anyways... Where are we?" She asked him as Keith began to stood up and speak.

"We're in a game, SIS." He said making Senpai shocked.

"You're her little brother!?" He asked him pointing at her while she titled her head as a confusion.

"Nah bruh, she's my friend but she want me to call her sister since I'm younger than her." Keith rolled his eyes at Senpai while explaining.

Senpai sighed in relief that the ugly worm wasn't her little brother. Thank goodness.

"What's wrong with that Senpai?" (Y/n) asked him while looking at him with his (C/e) eyes.

***

I was curious why he doesn't want Keith to call him as my brother? He seem like my little brother to me even though we're not a relative but he and her girlfriend are like my siblings to me.

"N-... Nothing..." Senpai whispered looking away from me while rubbing her back. "Anyways..."

He looked at me and pulled out his microphone. "Do you want to battle me?" He asked me as I nodded in agreed until a boom box came out of nowhere in front of the school and there's a lot of girls simping for that guy.

I don't really mind at all since I just met him. Keith and Girlfriend jumped on the boom box as the music began to faded in as Senpai and I begin to sing.

***

It was a kawaii song! It made my fluttered my heart as Senpai looked at me with a smile on her face. "Not bad for a beautiful girl." He flirted while the girls shocked and jealous that Senpai flirting with me.

I didn't blushed at all as we decided to stop singing. Just only one or else I'll lost my voice. We sat against the boom box with Keith and Girlfriend who were sleeping against my chest.

"...(Y/n), do you trust Girlfriend and Keith?" Senpai asked me breaking the silent as I looked at him with a smile on my face.

"Of course! I trust them, unlike my old best friend who had been using me for like 5 years." I said cuddling the two couple close to my chest.

"I see... But do you know about Girlfriend's dad?" He asked me.

"I know what? He seem nice, he even battle me once when we were in my concert last weeks." I replied as Senpai took a deep breath and told me about the truly him making me shocked.

"His dad trapped me here for so long, including the other what he did to them... He cursed us, I mean when someone date with his daughter until she success, he'll curse everyone." I was so speechless after hearing it.

"I'm sorry to hear this... I didn't know... But I'll never leave the kids alone... They're important to me... If I leave them, it'll remind me that my traitor using me instead..." I said while a small tear running down on my left cheek. "I've been leaving a lie since... She and I became best friend but turns out... We ARE not..."

"Oh..." Senpai sighed as he put his on my shoulder. "I think, you should be grateful you have these two." He said as I sniffed.

"Yeah... Even though you been cursed by Girlfriend's dad but we should never judge a book by its cover..." I said as I picked them out. "But hey, I think I'll help you get out off here."

"Really? How?" He asked as he stood up.

"Try to touch my waist maybe once we are fading away, you'll might get out of here!" I told him as he hugged my waist. Everyone went glitched until we finally get out from there.

"I'm... Finally out!" Senpai exclaimed as he hugged me. "Thanks you for freeing me!!"

I smiled at him after putting the two kids on the bed, tucking them with a blanket with my magic before hugging him. "You're welcome!"

Then Dad, that's what I called him now was checked her daughter until he saw Senpai finally free from his cursed. Senpai hide behind my back in fear.

"Dad, don't cursed him, please he's been tortured enough including the others!" I said with a soft tone. "You know in this world may be it's killed or be killed but I know there's another way, please... Don't hurt him!" I hugged Senpai in my protection as Dad sighed.

"Fine, I won't curse someone." He said raising his left hand. "And it's a promise."

"Thank you, dad..." I smiled at him as he smile back before closing the door as I realized Senpai was a sleep. I smiled and I slept on the couch with him.

To be continue

Aqilah: Sorry that I published late, I was supposed on hiatus but I kinda felt like everyone want to know what happened next so here the two chapters.