Chapter 29: In The Factory & The Old Cartoons Characters

Week Huggy: Huggy Wuggy Wants To Play

Week Oswald: A Classic Audition

&

Week: The Sights Of Hell

***

Oh god... Why did I make this decision in the first place. I was in an old factory that I haven't seen before when I was young. I instantly regretted it.

Now, I've been chasing by a blobby as known as Huggy Wuggy. He is terrified than I thought. I didn't have time to react so I ran away from him. I don't know where should I go but I stopped while stopping him while raising my hand.

"How about we... This!!" I quickly pulled out my microphone. "Instead of killing me, okay?" I hope this works.

He just looks at me but smiled creepily. He nods in agreed making me sigh in relief. That was a close one. The music starting to faded in out of nowhere as Huggy Wuggy begins to sing.

The music that he sing is beautiful. I admitted it and it was my turn as I begins to sing as well. It is pretty fun in we finally end our rap battle. He walks toward me and I thought he's going to eat me but instead he hug me.

All this time this monster only wants a warm hugs from a person yet I... You know right? I smiled but hugs back then I saw the others toys entered the toy maker room.

I have many friends to meet. I cannot wait! I greeted them wide open arms.

***

The next week I cannot believe that I meet the oldest cartoon before Mickey Mouse in the park. "Oh my... You must be Oswald The Lucky Rabbit!" I gasped in surprise.

"Finally! Someone finally remembers me!" Oswald said happily then turn into anger tone. "I'm pretty upset that no one remember me after that rat appear!" He crossed his arms angrily.

"Well... I know you when you meet Mickey from that game so yeah not from the oldest days." I chuckles nervously making his jaw drops with shocked on his face. "Sorry?"

He is now furious but take a deep breath and out. "At least someone know my name. Anyways what is your name?"

"(Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." I said to him shaking his hands. "Sorry that I made you furious just now."

He sighs. "It's fine... Hey, I heard that you're a rapper, can we have a rap battle?" He asked me.

I agreed with him with a nods and begins to rap battle. How bad can it be with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit?

While we're rapping, I think I kinda made him made. He said: 'Old timey? I'm not that old!!!'. Actually he doesn't looks old but his age I guess? Oh dear...

"Ha! How's that for an old head!?" He smirked at me as he finally end the rap battle with his anger face.

"Sorry again, it's just..." I sighed. "You've been forgotten for like a long time ago, but you should be greatful that the created Epic Mickey so everyone could remembers you."

"... You do have a point." He said. "I have to go now. Want to join with me to meet my girlfriend Ortensia?"

"Sure! I really love to see her. Let's go!" I said as we walks together in few hours later. There is something isn't right. "Um.. Oswald, where are we?"

"... I don't know, I think we walk in a wrong place. My bad..." He said as his ears drops. I sighed but shook my head.

Until someone bumped into me. I turned around and shocked to see Mickey Mouse! My favorite childhood show! But... He's not all colourful like he used to...

"Mickey...?" Oswald looks surprise by Mickey's dull expression. "Hey! Why are you not answering me!!!?"

"Oswald, wait, calm down. Let me talk to him." I told him as I look at the mouse. "Hi Mickey, I'm (Y/n)! Do you want to have a rap battle with me to cheer you up?"

Mickey just stares at me but shrugged. Oswald sighed annoyingly and sit on the bomb box that already prepared. The mouse begin to sing and that song reminds me from this 1990 about he ride on the boat.

Then the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song. I sing along with him while for Oswald looks a bit annoyed. After that rap battle something isn't right with him.

He starting to look happy but... Not a normal happy. Oswald also noticed about his expression too this making us feel fear that we know something is wrong with him.

Mickey begins to sing and I shocked that I heard this song when I was young. I just sing along with him while telling him what's going on.

While rapping, he begin to explained about in the incident. Oswald was shocked that he isn't the one who suffering. Not long later, the black mouse begin to laugh insanely and saw his terrifying happy face.

I was shocked in fear. The ground is shaking crazily like an earthquake and Oswald and I tried our best to balance ourselves. I can feel Mickey is crying from the inside.

There must be another way to help him from that darkness. While we're in the rap battle. Oswald found a injection a cure to save him. Once the battle end he jumps on Mickey and stab at his chest.

All of the sudden, everything turns into rainbow colours around the city and Mickey finally back to his old self like he used to. Oswald hugs him that he is okay.

Mickey was shocked to see him again but thanks him for saving him from that darkness. He also thank me to make him happy after that incident they has caused to him.

"I'm glad you're okay now, Mickey. Anyways, Oswald, can I see your girlfriend? I wanna meet her." I told the lucky rabbit looking a bit excited.

Oswald nods and look at Mickey if he wants to join us too but the mouse only shook his head as a replied since he needs more time but he'll visit us next time.

I smiled and waves goodbye at Mickey and walks away with Oswald.

To be continued

Aqilah: Hope you enjoy sorry if it sucks and short. But who do you want to meet next?

Anne

Nene

Trollge

Blueballs Incident

Imposter

Starecrown

Kou

Rosie

Sketchy

Omori

Nonsense

Cassandra

Cyrix

XRed

Pinkie pie

Saturday Night Swapping (Ft Male reader)

Underswap

DustTrust

Game Master

Trololo

Creepypasta

Starving Artist

Beepie

Or

Ect (That I haven't seen before)