Chapter 32: Male (Y/N) Meet Female (Y/N)'s Friends Pt 2

Week: Step Father's Time 🎃

Aqilah: I just made the week up, don't ask, I know it's terrible. And the story might be cringe because I have no ideas left.

***

I was screaming happily that Zardy and his friends actually want to meet him. "EEEEEE!!!" I jump happily on my bed until (Y/M/N) enter the room checking if I'm okay.

"(Y/F/N)! What happened?! Are you okay??! Is there a rats or animals in your room!? I'll get the spray!!" He asking me like crazily.

"Oh! No animals in the room! Don't worry!" I smiled nervously that I made him overprotective of me. "It's just this!" I show him the letter. "My pumpkin friend and his friends want to see you!!"

He blinked his eyes while pout at me. "Geez, you got me so worried. I thought there's something bad happens. Anyway, I'll tell Sans to take care of the kids." He said before closing the door.

He act just like my dead brother and... I really missed him so much. I looked at the beautiful clear sky wondering how is my family in heaven. I shook my head to snapped out of it at least I still have Zardy.

He is the last family who raised me when I was a child. I read the letter that he gave me and I'll be there at night. I can't wait! I smiled happily and put it inside my drawer.

It was nighttime and (Y/M/N) told Keith and Gf to babysitter to take care of Sky and the Fun-sized gang. I waves at the two couple before running to Zardy's place.

"(Y/F/N)! Wait for me!!!" The popstar follows me. "Don't run or else you might fall and hurt!!"

***

"Are you sure this is the place?" He asked me looking around the maze. He looks worry if we get lost. "Do you where are you going? What if we get lost?"

"Oh don't worry, I know the maze." I said smiling at him happily as I stopped. He looks confuse when I just stop in the middle of the maze. "Here we are!"

He looks speechless. "I'm pretty sure we are lost." He said looking at me with a worry on his face as he noticed that there is a boom box in the middle of the maze. "Why... There is a boom box here?"

"He's here." I said happily as I sat on the boom box. "Let's wait until he's here." I told him as he sit in front of me on the ground. "So... What do you want to ask? When you were running with me. Sorry I couldn't hear what you said, I was busy about you meeting him."

"No, it's fine. How does he looks like? Does he looks like Pops? How fast can he sing?" Wow, I never knew he has so many questions in his mind. I look behind me and shocked that Zardy in front of him.

"Maybe, if you turn around, your questions will answer." I told him chuckling about what is his reaction when he see him. He nods as he slowly turn around and shocked.

"... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed loudly as he quickly behind the boom box. "I DIDN'T KNOW HE'S A SCARECROW!"

"Well, yes kid. I AM a Scarecrow." Zardy said as I jumped off the boom box and hug him. "(Y/F/N), it's been a months since I saw you." He pet my hair. "How's your life? Is it good? "

"It's better than good, dad– I mean Zardy!" Oh god, what am I thinking!? (Y/F/N), you better keep your mind shut! It's because that he act just like a father you me but that doesn't mean I have to call him that!!

He looks at me confuse then shocked. "Did you just call me a dad?" He looks surprised until he hugs me tightly. "I don't mind, calling me a dad, I was the one who raised after your family's death."

"Sorry to ruin your moment, sir but... Are you Zardy?" (Y/M/N) finally came out from his hiding place. "I'm (Y/M/N), it's really nice to meet you sir."

"It's really nice to meet you, kid." The Scarecrow said crossing at him. "Also (Y/F/N), my friends are busy with... You know what I mean so they cannot meet him except HIM."

I understand what he said while (Y/M/N) doesn't. "Anyways, Zardy I want to rap battle with you! If... You don't... Mind?"

"Of course I don't mind, I agreed myself to rap battle with you kid." Zardy said as he pulled his scythe which has a microphone. (Y/M/N) was impressed how Zardy's microphone. "(Y/F/N), turn on the music."

I jumped back on the boom box as I switch it on. I watched them rap battle each other and I could see the Popstar is having a hard time. His face is sweating. I try not to laugh at him. After 3 minutes later, I was surprised that (Y/M/N) had won.

"There!" He breathing heavily trying to get his breathe. "Man... I didn't you are this fast and long!"

"It's not over yet, (Y/M/N), there is one more song, which is the Bushwhack." I told him making him shocked. "But let's do it later, he really needs a break dad!"

"... A DAD!?"

***

After the break, I give the axe to (Y/M/N) who is confuse why am giving this to him. "You might need it, trust me. I've been there before." I told him as sit on the boom box. I can't wait for his reaction again!

I played the song as Zardy begin to sing the Bushwhack. I watched (Y/M/N) rap battle him after his turn. Then out of nowhere a vines wraps around the popstar making shocked.

He quickly chop it off before rap battle with him and cautiously about the vines. Few minutes later, Zardy scream and disappeared all of the sudden. "... Is he a coward?"

"Watch..." I smile at him until someone grabs Zardy's scythe. (Y/M/N) is being wrapped up by the vines and he quickly chop and dodge it. "Meet, Cablecrow."

His eyes were shocked when he sees him as Cablecrow pulled out his microphone and begin to rap him. The popstar is having a hard time right now. I know how he feels.

After the battle end, he fell down on the ground feeling tired. "Time out! Time out!" He said breathing heavily.

Zardy walks toward him and looks at him. "I'm okay Zardy... Who is he?" He asked the Scarecrow.

"Cablecrow, he's my friend." He replied to the popstar as he help him up. I jump off the boom box and walk toward (Y/M/N).

"You did a great job back there!" I said giving him a thumbs up with a smile.

"It takes... 6 minutes for the rap battle end! I never rap this far before." He said still catching his breath. "But it was actually fun."

"You're lucky our song take 3 or 6 minutes but if you meet Little Man, it takes 6 or 20 MINUTES to end, trust me I saw him battle with Keith for a very long time ago and he had lost." Zardy said as he carried me and put me on the boom box. "Whether you do, don't rap battle him."

"I don't want you to lose your voice." He said petting my head. "Please, be careful."

I smiled and nods at him. I am now curious who is this Little Man, and I'm promise myself I won't battle him.

To be continued