Chapter 10

*RECAP*

8th period/block came and I was tired but excited. After school me and Logan are going to the beach. Yes beach. We live in Cali Baby! Ayeeee. LOL, But I couldn't wait to get there.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The hallways got crowed fast. As I was walking over to my locker, I got pulled into the janitors closet. What!?

Once again...it was Kamari.

Me: "Kamari wat the hell do u want from me!? I haven't bothered u all day!"

Kamari: "Look India, I just wanna make sure u ok."

Me: "ok? Niqqa u need to worry about urself. I was perfectly fine till u dragged me in here!"

And with that I left wit Logan and we went to the beach.

I wasn't going to let him ruin my day.

*ENDOFRECAP*

Kamari's POV

When India came back to school, she look good I guess. I dont regret anything I said, she probably got a new look to try to win me back. Well tht ain't gone happen cuz I dont want her. She ain't loyal. She like to lie to people and then she gon tell me she dont want me to get hurt. I cut tht bitvh off.

She ignored me all day which was surprising. She seemed like the groupie type, I was wondering why she wasn't all up on me. Maybe she mad tht I'm with Amber. Shidddd, Amber fine self.. Im glad I left India. Me and Amber got together a week after me and India broke up.

After the bell rung for 8th block/period to be over, I spotted India walking by the janitors closet towards the door. I grabbed her and pulled her into the closet to see if she was okay. She had an attitude and all, I was shocked. India is a hoe, and she know it.

India's POV

After tht incident with Kamari in the janitors closet, me and Logan went to the beach.

*At The Beach*

We got to the beach and boys was just everywhere.❤. I changed into my swimsuit and so did Logan. (In media) We looked sexy. I had on my ray bands and I was laying in the sun with my eyes closed just minding my own business when Logan dumb ass came and dumbed a bucket of water on me along with two boys.;-)

*SPLASHHHH!!!!*

"O my god Logan!!!!! Wtf!! Ahhhhhhh!!!"

"I'm deaddddddddddd!!!!!!" Logan said while laughing.

"O u think this funny? Ok ok I gotchu." I said while getting up and drying myself off.

"Hey I'm Christopher but u can call me Chris" one of the boys said while reaching his hand out to shake mine. I just mean mugged him, then smiled and gave him a hand shake.

"I'm India, nice to meet you."

Chris was at least 6'6", really light skin, and he looked mixed with something, like Mexican or Dominican. He was sexy, and them abs was just, irresistible.. He seemed cool. He had tattoos on his chest but one particular tattoo somehow caught my eye, it was on the side of his neck. But I didn't bother to ask about it.

Logan looked at me and winked and then said "Well me and Corahn are going to go get to know each other. ;-)"
And with tht she left. I sat back down on my towel and Chris sat down with me.