Chapter 7

*5 months later*

Kamari's POV

Ok so me and India have been going strong for the past 5 months. I really love this girl. I want to make her happy.
India's POV

So its Wednesday and Im at Drill Team practice. We are performing Monday at a basketball game against Parkveiw, so u know we gotta be flawless. Parkveiw's colors are red, white, and blue, while ours are black&gold. I called a meeting with the girls today to discuss wat we are wearing.

Me: "Ok girls, today we are discussing wat we are going to wear Monday." I said as I stood up and turned around  while they sat down in the bleachers.

*Bang Bang*

I hear the door being pounded on right before I was about to speak. Today I had to dress up today becuz of an award ceremony so I had on a black bodycon dress with some black red bottoms and a black blazer with red lipstick. My hair was bone straight and I still had my outfit on at the time. I looked at the door to see Kamari and a couple of his friends. I was a little irritated, becuz when it comes to.this team I dont play about business. I opened the door and Kamari smiled and just stared at my body. "What Kamari?" "Dang, baby I can't get no hey or nun?" He says while pecking me on the lips. "U know I dont like interruptions during practice.""Yea ik, but I need to get my bag.""Ugh, alright, hurry up.""I will, love u, and BE NICE!"

After he left me and the girls talked about our new uniforms coming in, and our dance. We later practiced on the dance and went home.

*At Home, 9:45p.m.*

Kamari's POV

I'm bout to head over my baby India's house and just lay with her. I miss her so much.

India's POV

Kamari's is on his way over to the house and I'm cooking up dinner for us because I need to talk to him. I been needing to tell him this for a while. No one but my girl Logan knows about this. I have to tell him tonight because if I dont he could get hurt real bad. And I love him too much for him to get hurt.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What y'all think she need to tell him?

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!!!!