Chapter 6

*MONDAY AT SCHOOL*

Logan's POV

I was at my locker talking to my girl Morgan when I saw India walk in with Kamari. GUESS WAT THEY WAS DOING?! HOLDING HANDS!!!!!
Me: " uhhhh, lil girl!" I screamed to her.

India: "Lol, heyyyy Logannnnn!"

Me: "OMFG!!! R U AND U KNOW WHO DATING!!!???!"

India: "YES!"

*SMOOCH*

Kamari had kissed India and walked ovetr to where his friends were. O.My.God. "INDIAAAA Y U AINT TELL ME!!!!????!?!"

India: We just started dating yesterday.

Logan: "Omg! How did this happen?!!"

India: "Well, after the make out session w-"(gco by logan)

Logan: "MAKE OUT SESSION!!!!????  Hold tf up! I missed a lot...!"

India: *laughing* "B*tch yasss make out session! and yes you missed a ton of stuff!"

Logan: "Girl how his lips feel!!??"

India: "Girl they felt sooooo soft. I felt like I was in heaven!!! He kissed me so passionatly, and-(gco by logan)

Logan: "blah blah blah! Anyways they was that good? Damn! I need to find me a man! QUICK!"

*RINGGGGGGGG*

India: "We'll talk about it later let's get to class"

Logan: "ugh!!! U always talking bout class"

India: *giggles* "Gotta get my education on."

Logan: "Watevr......"(gco by a lot of commotion)

India: "wat is that noise?"

Logan: "girl idk..let's check it out"

As they were approaching the huge crowd, India pushes through to get a better veiw. She can't believe her eyes, she sees her boyfriend Kamari and another senior fist fighting.

India: "KAMARI!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

She jumps in and breaks them up.

Kamari's POV

I heard my name being called when I turned around seen India Crying lookin at me in disbelief. She came in broke us up.My girl got them hands tho. She beat his ass then looked at me in so much hate. She ran off when I tried to follow her Logan pushed me back.

Logan: "give her some time."

Kamari: ok

30 minutes later

Kamari: "Have you seen India?

                   Have you seen India?

                   Have you seen india?"

 Once I asked about  20 people I finally see her outside in the courtyard sitting at a table by her self.I walked over there slowly.

Kamari: "Hey baby are you okay?"

India turns the opposite direction.

Kamari: "Come on india, talk to me, I'm sorry."

India rolls her eyes and turns back around

Kamari turns her around and kissed her gently.

India: "Get off me!!! If you think kissing me is going to fix your problems its not Kamari. I'm not like other girls remember. Quote on Quote im different."

Kamari: "You are baby."

India: "Don't baby me, you probably tell that to many of your hoes too."

Kamari: "Listen!, let me explain what happened back there." I said kinda firmly.

By this time, everyone was cleared out the courtyard. So they were alone. (After school)

Kamari: "This whole thing was about you."

India:  "what do you mean?"

Kamari: "That niqqa was actually talking about you, and I told him that u was my girl.

He said I can take that hoe of yours anyday.He Got up and said watch me, and started heading towards where you and Logan were. That's when I pulled him back and punched him. Then we started fighting. I never meant to hurt you. I I....I love you india."

A tear rolled down my face

She turned around slowly and I could see the tears streaming down her beautiful face.

India: "I'm sorry I never let you explain. I love you to Kamari."

She hugged me so tight. I pulled her head up by her chin with my finger and kissed her so passionately we were practically down each others throat.

*wink wink*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

FMOI: @ayee.its.pay

Credits: Instagram- @skyy.bluu

IS THIS BOOK GOOD OR NAH?

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!