Chapter 14

Kamari's POV

(Continued From Where I Left Off In Last Chapter)

They Opened The Doors For Me To Walk Through In. I Was Hesitant But I Did Anyways.

When I Got To The Body, I Knew It Wasn't India. The Girl Looked Familiar Tho.

Er Hair Was Gone And Her Skin Was Burned Till There Was Barely Any Visible Signs Of Face Recognition.......

Who Was This.................."Its That Girl! That That Girl Ummmm Ummmm Wats Here Name....Shit! Uhhhhh Tammy? No....Terry?....No....Taylor!?....No.....Tri-.....Triiiiii......Trinity!!! Trinity!! Its Not India!!" I Blurted Out. The Men In The Blue Lab Coats Were Trying To Get Me To Calm Down But I Wasn't Having That.

I Ran Out And Went To Look For India. I Needed To Know She Was Alive And I Was Gon Find Her.

India's POV

I Was Sitting On The Back Of An Ambulance As I Watched Them Drown My House In Water Trying To Fight The Fire. I Had A Blanket Around Me And All I Wanted To Do Was Cry. I Was Still Coughing And Then The Paramedics Decided That They Were Going To Admit Me Into The Hospital So They Were Gonna Have To Transport Me.

The Ride To The Hospital Was Quiet, Except For My Excessive Coughing Along With The Heart Monitor They Attached To Me. I Had On A Breathing Mask And It Wasn't Doing Shit.

A Few Minutes Passed By And We Pulled Up At The Hospital. We Were At Greenbrier Hospital. That's All I Remember Before I Blacked Out Again.

Kamari's POV

I Ran Back Up Towards The Front When I Ran Past A Crowd Full Of Doctors And Nurses Yelling:

"We're Gonna Lose Her!"

"Female Around The Age Of 19 Found In A House Fire, She Keeps Going In And Out Of Consciousness, We Need To Get Her To The Lab Now!"

"Girl Is Named India Westbrook's"

Man I Whipped Around So Fast And Started Running After Them But They Wouldn't Let Me Through.

"That's My Girl! That's My Wife! Let Me Go! BABY PLEASE BABY!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME! I WANNA GO SEE HER!" I Just Broke Down Crying Like A Little Bitch But Ian Even Care. That Was My Life, My R.O.D., My Babymama, My Wife, My Everything...And They Wouldn't Let Me Go See Her. Then This Bitch Nurse Had The Nerve To Tell Me It Was Gone Be Okay. I Wanted To Slap Fye Outta Ha Ass.

Its Not Going To Be Okay Dammit! She Told Me To Go Home But I Didn't. I Was Gon Stay Here No Matter How Long It Took. Even If It Meant Missing School And Helping Logan With The Trap Just To Keep It Running And Make Sure Everything Was Getting Done Properly. I Didn't Care, That Was My Girl And I Was Gone Do Anything In My Power To Help Her Out. I Loved Her. Even If It Meant Missing Graduation. I Wouldn't Give A Damn Because That's My Baby.

I Know I Fucked Up In The Beginning But I Was Gonna Make Everything Right. We Were Gonna Live Together And Be A Family.

This Was My Thug, And All We Needed Was Love.

TheEnd!!!!!!