Chapter 12

India's POV

I've been thinking and I've made my decision. I want to be with Kamari. I love him too much to just let him out my life. I hope to make things right beteween us.

I decided to call him and tell him.

*Phone Convo*

M- Hello?

K- Hey wassup.

M- Can you come over, I have to tell you something?

K- Yea I'll be there in about 10 minutes

M- okay bye.

*End of Convo*

Ten minutes later I heard knocking on my door. Assuming it was Kamari, I yelled "its open!" from upstairs.

I heard the door open and close, then I decided to go downstairs.

I was laying down so I had on this little jumpsuit thingy and I had a messy bun(in media).

M- Hey Mari. I said then I gave him a hug.

K- Hey India.

Gawdddd I missed his touch, smell, voice, shidd everything. Lol. We went and sat on the couch and talked.

K- *laughing from previous joke* Yea, so wat did you need to tell me

M- *takes deep breath* I want you back. I wanna make things right between us, and I miss you so much. I wanna go to prom with you and I wanna be with you. I miss your touch your smell, I miss everything. I just miss us.

He didn't say anything, and I was slick scared. Then he finally spoke.

K- India I wanna be with you too,I wanna go to prom, and I want us again. I know I was wrong for lashing out on you like that, but I'm sorry. I was just mad at the fact that you didn't tell me.

M- I know baby and from now on I will tell you everything. I promise.

K- You know I love you right?

M- And I love you too. And with that I hugged him so tight.

He held me by my waist and we just sat there and hugged for like 5 minutes. Well I got tired of hugging, so I pulled back and cupped his face and just kissed him so passionately. Lawd I miss those big plump lips.

And For that whole night, we cuddled and watched TV.

Kamari's POV

I'm so glad me and India are back together. I missed her so much and I'm gonna cherish her so much.

*1 year later*

India's POV

Yayyyyyyy!! I'm now a Senior!!!¡ Ayeeee!! Also me and Kamari still rockin!

A lot has happened since last year. Logan and Corahn broke up and now she is dating this boy named Sebastian. He a lil hoe, but I ain't tryna start no drama so imma just sip my tea.☕.

Prom is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'm going dress shopping with Logan tomorrow. Oh and GUESS WATTT!!!???

Christopher and Amber together and gotta baby boy. He the cutest thing. Amber got kicked off the cheer team. Christopher has tried to get with me, but I wasn't having that, uh uh no ma'am.

Well let's get back to me a Kamari. He asked me to prom!!!!!! Yay!!

•••••••••••••••

Sorry for short chapter guys. I've been running out of ideas. And school has been on my sack, so I can't really update like I used to. (Lol see wat I did there) *I'm so corny*

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!!!

P.S. I'm going to be having casting calls , so be ready for some ideas.