Chapter 11

*MONDAY*

Kamari's POV

I woke up and took a shower, then I did my hygiene and got dressed. I stopped by McDonalds to get me something to eat then I headed to school.

I was at my locker talking to Amber, when I spotted India talking to this boy. He was making her laugh and blush, like I used to. He was tall, maybe an inch taller than me. He was lightskin and looked like he was mixed wit something, shid ion know.

The bell rang and India and the boy held hands and walked to class. Sucks for me cuz I have all my classes with India except 3rd period/block.

India's POV

When I got to school I saw Christopher and Corahn. Logan was holding hands wit Corahn and they were all lovey dove on each other.

Every since me and Chris met at the beach, we've been talking non-stop. He asked me out last night, and ya girl said YES! lol.

Chris saw me and he started smiling and cheesing real hard with his perfect pearly whites. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We were kissing until Logan and Corahn started laughing and taking more pictures....-_-

I swear those two make me just wanna ughh,choke the hell out of them sometimes. I eyed Logan and she replied,"u still love me tho*laughing*" I said "yea yea watevr, we gotta go before we r late to class"

Me&Chris and Logan&Corahn went our separate ways. Me and Chris were at my locker cracking jokes and he was making me blush and stuff when the bell rung. Since today was Chris's first day here, I helped him find his classes. I took his schedule and saw that we have all our classes together except 3rd block/period.

After 2nd block/period, me and Chris said we will meet up at lunch after 3rd block/period.

Logan's POV

Me and Corahn have all our classes together except 3rd&6th block/period.

I only had 3rd period with India and....Amber...ugh. I dont like Kamari. I dont know how he could move on from India and just leave her for...Amber. The White Bxtch. Like Kamari likes as, and I'm just gon say, Amber dont do enough squats. India got ass, and boobs and personality. But what Kamari dont know, is that Christopher and India are together.

Prom is coming up and I can't wait. Corahn has already asked me to go with him. It was so special. He did it like a proposal. I have a ring!! BUT its just a promise ring. No marriage yet..

Christopher hasn't asked India to prom yet tho. They are so cute! Me and Corahn are always snapping pictures of them, when they love all on each other. She be getting mad ona low tho. But I ain't trippin.

So we in 3rd block/period and me & The White Bxtch gotta work together. -_- .I wanna jump across this table so bad and beat ha wit my text book, but I'm trying to hold it in. India was working wit Josh, one of Kamari's "homeboys." I looked over to where she was and she looked like she was trying to avoid him. It was kind of funny cuz she was putting on ha fake smile and he was really tryna talk to her and he was really tryna flirt. She kept giving me the 'get this motherf****** away from me' look. I was dead. We sat through the rest of class then the bell rung telling us it was time for lunch. I was glad cuz I missed my bae.

Kamari POV

It was time for lunch and I didn't want to eat that school lunch, it was disgusting. So I didn't eat. Amber had 2nd lunch so I was with my homeboy Josh. We been best friends since 3rd grade. He the only niqqa I really trust.