Chapter 13

(a/n- I'm gonna skip to when India and Logan went prom dress shopping)

India's POV

Me and Logan were walking in the parking lot of the mall on our way in, when this girl all of a sudden bumped into me.

I- excuse u?! gosh!

???- I'm so sorry, help me please, he's trying to rape me. Please help me.

L- o my god, are you okay? Wats ur name?

???- m-m-my names trinity I'm 18 and im tryingbto get away from this nigga that's tryna rape me, please just help me please, SOMEBODY HELP!!!!

I- Logan we gotta bring her to my house, she has blood on her pants and bruises. She's telling the truth.

L- okay, Ill go get the car.

Since we were already towards the doors.
Few minutes later Logan pulled up to us and we got in. Logan sped off to my house, and on our way there I asked Trinity some questions.

I- who was trying to rape you sweetheart?

T- this boy I meat at a party, h-his name was Christian?Chris? or something like that. But I came home-

I- wait did you lay Chris???!!!

L- o.my.god!

T- w-wa-wats wrong?! Is so-somthin-g wrong?!

I- wats his last name!?

T- um i think it was something like Williams I dont remember?! She busted out into tears.

L- o.my.god! India its CHRIS!!!!!!

I was lost for words. My mind went blank and everything went quiet. A tear rolled down my eye, although me and Chris were over, it was hurtful for me to hear about this. I've never thought Chris would do something like this. I'm glad I left his pathetic ass too.

I- I'm calling the police. I simply said and got up and went to my room, locked the door, and went to sleep. I didn't have time for his BS.

*the next day*

I woke up and called 9-1-1.

Dispatcher=DP

DP- 911 wats ur emergency?

I- um yes I would like to set out a warrant for Christopher Williams. He tried to rape a friend of mines yesterday and she is very scared.

DP- okay ma'am, we will have a search warrant out for him, thank you for calling.

I hung up and layed on my bed. I thought of why he would do this and how he would do this. I had so many questions.

I went downstairs to see Trinity on the couch asleep. I guess Logan left and told Trinity to stay with me. Fine by me I thought to myself.

I went into the kitchen and started fixing breakfast for us. I wondered if Kamari wanted to come. Plus I miss my baby a lot. I called Logan and Kamari to come eat breakfast with us. I woke Trinity up and she helped me set the table.

T- thank you

I- for????

T- everything, yhu didn't have to do this for me. I dont wanna seem like trouble to you so I will leave after breakfast.