Chapter 3

India's POV

*FRIDAY MORNING*

*beep beep beep* (alarm rings)

I woke up this morning feeling good. Nothing happened this week. Although i wish something could have happened. But i took my shower and did my hygiene then got dressed. I wanted to be comfortable and it was 98° outside, so it was hot. (outfit in media). Once I  got dressed I  fixed me a bowl of fruit loops. After I ate I washed my dishes and grabbed my things and left. Logan had her own car, so I didnt have to go pick her up.

*AT SCHOOL*

When I got to school I got out my car and I headed inside. I spotted Logan talking to one of the boys that we saw in the hallway the first day of school. "I see u Logan getting yo game on girl, u better work" i said to myself with a smirk. I started towards my lovker when i heard my name being called. It was Logan. I walked over to where she was and she introduced me to the boy she was talkin to. "Kamari this is India, India this is Kamari." I said hi and shook his hand as he did the same (vise versa).  Boy was he fineeeee. He was caramel with dark brown eyes and his hair was like a high-low with blonde tips. He had these deep azz dimples that were just sexy. And his voice was so motherfluckin sexy. I was blushing the whole time.

Kamari 's POV

Hey Im Kamari and im 18 years old. Im a senior at Central High School. I was talking to this girl named Logan, and man she was fineeee azz hell. But when she called her friend India over. She was stunning. She had on these ripped jean shorts with a white flowy tank top with some converse. "Hi, Im India" she said as she shook my hand. "Sup, Im Kamari." I said as i shook her hand.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!* (tardy bell)

The tardy bell rang and we had to go our seperate ways, but I knew i would see India around.

Logan's POV

India was blushing all the way to 1st period. "Ooooo girl u like him!!!" I screamed and laughed. "Maybe, maybe not" she responded with a 2 winks indcating tht she does like him."OOOOOO, girl imma hook yall up, yall gon have some cute light skinned babies!" She laughed after the last part. After we reached 1st period we went inside and sat down so Mr. Harod ugly self could start teaching. I knew this was gonna be a long day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Does India like Kamari?

Does Kamari like India?

FMOI: @they.crave.pay

COMMENT AND VOTE.

TELL ME WHAT U THINK SO FAR!