Scene 25 - The End of the Hood and Captain Black

The Angels fire at the sea! BAM! BAM! BAM! KABOOM! SPLASH! The Clam Class is struck! Captain Scarlet and Spectrum are still pursuing after the Hood and Black. The Helicopter and Maganacopter rapidly fire at the water. We see the Clam Class beginning to suffer the attack as the bullets smash the Clam Class. The Hood and Black are thrown against the wall as the instrumentation begins flashing and sounding danger signs.

Hood:

We must get out of here. They're onto us!

The FAB 1, Hovercraft, and SPV run along the water. FAB 1 fires out missile canons under the water, BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Parker:

We're gaining on them, m'lady!

The SPV zooms alongside them.

Captain Scarlet:

I'm taking her down, Adam.

Captain Blue:

S.I.G. Paul. Dive, dive, dive!

The SPV descends under the water and sees the damaged Clam Class up ahead. Scarlet's radio swings down again.

Captain Scarlet:

All Spectrum operatives, continue the attack. Finish it off up there!

Rhapsody:

S.I.G. Paul!

The Magnacopter, Angels, Helicopter, FAB 1 all continually fire their missiles out. BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! SPLASH! POW! KABOOM! BOOM! The Hovercraft however zooms follow closely above on the sea to the Clam sub. We see the SPV accelerating underwater with the sub still in sight.

Captain Scarlet:

This time, they can't get away. Not down here.

The missile canon is elevated out and aims at the sub. Inside it, all instrumentation remains haywire, with many flashing lights and danger warning sound effects.

Hood:

We must retaliate with missiles. This craft must have some aboard.

Scarlet in the SPV aims at the sub – dead on target as we see in the monitor.

Captain Scarlet:

In range... now!

Captain Blue:

Take it easy now Paul. This is the best chance we're ever going to get of capturing Black.

Scarlet fires the canon. BAM! CRASH! KABOOM!

Captain Scarlet:

We hit it, Adam!

The craft with its motors flooding and damaged motors crash to the seabed with a massive thump. CRASH! KABOOM!

Captain Blue:

You did it, Paul!

Captain Scarlet:

Yes. And now for the remains of Captain Black. All Angels, Hovercraft, Maganacopter, and Helicopter, we hit it!

Lady Penelope:

Well done, Captain Scarlet!

Captain Scarlet:

Thank you Lady Penelope, but it was a joint effort from all of us. We were all able to bring down the sub and force it to crash on the ocean floor. Stand by for reconnaissance of sub.

He activates the button marked at the far top right to scan for Mysteron activity with x-rays. Now, we see the SPV hover towards the wreck of the Mysteronised Spectrum sub. Bubbles float to the surface as we see the Angels fly over as the Magnacopter, Helicopter remains stationary. The Hovercraft and FAB 1 pull up and halt their crafts to hover on the sea.

Captain Blue:

Captain Scarlet, look.

We see the monitor displaying the footage, but there is no Mysteron presence at all. The sub is now a regular sub with no Mysteron influence, and there is no sign of Black or the Hood. We will have alternating shots of the interiors of the Spectrum crafts, FAB 1, and John up in Thunderbird 5.

Captain Scarlet:

They can't have!

Captain Ochre:

I'm picking up no Mysteron activity down there, SPV.

Captain Magenta:

Neither am I. Nor of any Mysteron agents.

Captain Blue:

But how?

Captain Scarlet:

Adam, remember, the Mysterons have powers we cannot hope to understand. We can't tell now how they lost control of the Mysteronised sub. And probably never will. Even if it was under their possession.

Penelope:

John, can you scan the area to find out if there are any or were any forms of life in that sub?

John:

There were two life signs in there, Penelope. And then suddenly... it just went. Both of them. They vanished into thin air like a ghost.

Penelope:

So they wouldn't have escaped to the outside.

Captain Scarlet:

Definitely not, Lady Penelope. Adam and I would easily have seen them.

Captain Magenta:

They must have both materialised out then. Those Mysteron rats! That's cheating! It's so annoying when they do that, and it's always when we're just about to capture Black!

Parker:

M'lady, that must mean that one of our enemy agents is out on the loose with one of these Mysteron geezers.

Lady Penelope:

That's right Parker. Now that we have mobilized our forces together, it seems as though the Mysterons will do the same to combat us.

Captain Scarlet:

Yes. Well, the war of nerves will continue on. And we will fight with Black and the Mysterons some other day. But we will win against them. And we will capture Black, someday. And see that the Mysterons are defeated once and for all...

DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM DUN DUM...